Vietnam is situated in Southeast Asia, which is the intersection between many countries. Therefore, Vietnam has developed tourism and business rapidly in current years. Saigon, the biggest city in Vietnam and crowded, is really near Moc Bai border, so foreigners would like to extend or renew Vietnam visa can choose Vietnam Visa Run service due to cost-effective and short processing time. It may sound unfamiliar with someone. Visa5s today would like to share with all of you, guys a specific guideline of Vietnam Visa Run. Following our guideline as below may help you issue your visa just leaving Vietnam in a short-period of time (a half day). For those who are busy and hesitate determine which service is the best, please take a tour with us to explore how Vietnam Visa Run is.
WHAT IS VIETNAM VISA RUN YOU MAY NOT KNOW?
Vietnam Visa Run is another way to obtain Vietnam Visa by running to border crossing. This kind of service requires expats exit Vietnam and go through a land border just in a few hours and then re-enter with a new visa. In Ho Chi Minh city, foreigners can issue Vietnam Visa Run in Moc Bai Border – Tay Ninh Province.
By this way, you have to obtain the visa approval letter before leaving Vietnam and then come back to Vietnam by applying a new visa.
For sure, you might wonder why you should use this service instead of using others.
BENEFITS WHEN ISSUING VISA RUN IN VIETNAM
Issuing Vietnam Visa Run might bring you such many benefits:
- Having visa Vietnam within one day
- Save pretty much money (cheaper than using visa extension or renewal in Vietnam)
- Not complex required documents
- Legal procedures
- Public transportation or Car service is available
So, why don’t you use Vietnam Visa Run? How much benefits you can get. Let’s move to next section how to issue it.
PROCEDURE TO GET VISA AT MOCBAI BORDER CROSSING
Step 1: Apply for the visa approval letter to get Vietnam visa at Moc Bai border crossing
First of all you have to obtain a tourist approval letter or business approval letter before your current visa expiration, we recommend to apply for the Moc Bai approval letter at least 10 days before your visa expired date, also pay attention on the time of the year as Tet holiday, National Day, and Reunification Day,… The government does not work over the holidays, and quite like nobody really works over the holidays
In order to obtain the visa approval letter for Moc Bai, the required information should be confirmed as the following:
- Your full name shown on your passport (your first, middle and last name)
- Gender: male or female
- Your passport number along with passport expiry date
- Your current visa
- Present nationality shown on your passport
- Date of birth shown on your passport
- Proposed arrival date in Vietnam. You could only enter Vietnam on the entry date or after the date of your visa approval letter shown.
- Your purpose of entry Vietnam (tourist, business, or working)
- Type of Vietnam visa you want to apply for: One month or three month single entry visa, or one month or three month multiple entry visa
- If accompanied by children, they also are required to apply for Vietnam visa approval letter with their own passports and pay the same fees.
Step 2: Requirements for Stamping Vietnam Visa at Mocbai Border
** Required Documents:
- Original passport
- Original approval letter
- 03 passport photos (4x6cm)
- Complete the Entry and exit application form
** Fee for stamping visa for Vietnam and Cambodia:
- Visa stamping fee for Cambodia: US$35 per person
- Visa stamping fee for Vietnam: $30 for visa single entry and $55 for visa multiple entries
Step 3: Going to Moc Bai to get the new Vietnam visa
You can take a public bus No.703 from 23/9 Park near Ben Thanh Market, or bus companies like Kumho or Phnom Penh Sorya Bus, or private car via visa agent to get the border within 3 hours. The guidelines to do a border visa run from Saigon (Ho Chi Min City) to Moc Bai as the following:
- Arrive in Moc Bai: go through a security checkpoint and walk down on the left
- Exit Vietnam: Give your passport and get your Vietnam exit stamp
- Enter Cambodia: It takes 15 to 20 minutes to walk to the next building in Cambodia site to fill out an arrival card for Cambodia, get your Cambodia entry visa and pay the visa stamping fee of $35
- Free at leisure about 30 minutes after entering Cambodia, walk to the exit building and get your stamp out of Cambodia
- Re-enter Vietnam and get your new visa stamp with prepared documents: your original visa approval letter, passport, 2 passport photos, fill out an entry and exit application form, pay the Vietnam visa stamping fee and wait a few minutes for the new Vietnam visa.
- After these steps are complete, you should be back to Saigon with your Vietnam visa run complete
Please don’t hesitate to leave us your questions in chatbox. We are willing to answer your questions during processing Vietnam Visa Run.
OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO VIETNAM’S VISAS AND TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
- Visa Vietnam Extension
- Overview Of Visa Vietnam
- Tourist Visa For Vietnam
- Visa Approval Letter
- Airport Fast Track Vietnam
- How To Apply Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Extend or Renew Visa In Vietnam
- How To Apply Vietnam’s Visa For Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Iran, Parkistan, Turkey Citizens
For further information please contact:
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor | Platinum Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: 028 39102358 | 028 39102359 Mobile: 0938228856 | 0906640505
www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn