How do I extend business visa in Vietnam? This must question you a lot if you are working or doing business in Vietnam as a foreign worker. When you extend business visa in Vietnam, one important thing you should remember that the extension of business visa in Vietnam depends on your current visa type, nationality, the time of the year and purpose. The Vietnam business visa extension allows you to stay more in Vietnam without breaking Vietnam laws. To extend business visa in Vietnam, you are required to provide some paper from a legal company registered in Vietnam such as the notarized true copy of business registration certificate and some signed and sealed forms. The required documents basing on your current visa type is totally different as well. To ease the concern: How do I extend business visa in Vietnam, Visa5s give you a detailed instruction right away as below.
BUSINESS VISA IN VIETNAM – HOW CAN I EXTEND IT?
Business visa in Vietnam is issued for foreigners entering Vietnam for doing business, which is the visa code as DN, LD or DT and sponsored by a legal company registering in Vietnam. The business visa in Vietnam is normally valid for 3 months single or multiple entry.
After the expiry date mentioned in your Vietnam business visa, you must depart from Vietnam immediately or else you must pay the penalty for overstaying in Vietnam territory. However, what if you still want stay in Vietnam to continue working? Business visa extension will be the best solution for you! Only by business visa extension will you not leave Vietnam but stay longer in Vietnam for a specified period up to the term extension you could issue.
Business Visa in Vietnam can be extended for from 1 month to 1 year maximum.
REQUIREMENTS TO EXTEND BUSINESS VISA IN VIETNAM
- Passport must be valid for more than 6 months from the time of extension and has at least 2 blank pages;
- A valid Vietnam visa;
- The required documents for business visa extension must have a sponsored company in Vietnam;
- The duration of a Vietnam visa is at least 30 days less than that of the passport or international laissez-passer;
- Only a limited number of nationalities are eligible to apply for a business visa extension and the requirements change accordingly as well;
- Providing the proof of temporary residence in Vietnam certified the local police station.
ESSENTIAL DOCUMENTS TO EXTEND BUSINESS VISA IN VIETNAM
Foreigners who possess a valid visa and passport marked the visa type of DN/ LD/ DT/ NN1/ NN2/ TT and have company in Vietnam to sponsor you the business visa extension should prepare as follows:
- Notarized certified copies of company’s legal entity documents such as Business Registration Certificate, Investment Registration Certificate, Establish Representative Office
- Seal registration certificate and tax code registration certificate (if any);
- The foreigner’s original passport;
- The foreigner’s current Vietnam visa;
- The foreigner’s Vietnam work permit (if any);
- Business Visa extension form signed and sealed by company’s legal representative
- Original certificate of temporary residence in Vietnam (proof of residence);
- If the foreigner’s passport is lost or stolen, he/she must obtain some additional paper includes:
- A passport lost report certified by the local police station where he/she are living;
- New travel document as passport/ travel permit/diplomatic note from the Embassy or Consulate-General;
- An letter of confirmation from the Embassy or Consulate-General;
- An exit or replacement visa in order to leave Vietnam.
WHERE TO PICK UP BUSINESS VISA EXTENSION IN VIETNAM?
Here are the contact information of the three biggest Immigration Departments in Vietnam:
- In Ho Chi Minh City:
- The Ho Chi Minh City Police Department’s Immigration Office: 196 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
- Ministry of Public Security Department Of Immigration: 254 Nguyen Trai Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- In Da Nang: 7 Tran Quy Cap, Da Nang City
- In Ha Noi: 40A, Hang Bai Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO VIETNAM’S WORK PERMIT, VISAS AND TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
- How To Apply Work Permit In Viet Nam
- How To Apply Work Permit Extension
- How To Apply For Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Apply For Visa Extension In Vietnam
- How to apply for Extension of Temporary Residence Card
- Procedures For Lost Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- Vietnam Temporary Residence Card For Foreigner’s Relative
- Who Can Get Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- How To Apply Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Extend or Renew Visa In Vietnam
- How To Apply Vietnam’s Visa For Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Iran, Parkistan, Turkey Citizens
For further information:
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor | Platinum Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: 028 39102358 | 028 39102359 Mobile: 0938228856 | 0906640505
Email: Info@visa5s.com or Visa@ditravel.vn
www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn