Vietnam Government has implemented many policies and created favorable conditions, which attracts a great number of foreign investors and businessmen annually. As an American businessman, you might be concerned about how to apply for Vietnam Business Visa in order to be permitted to perform your business making including signing contracts, business exchange, attending seminars, etc. Vietnam Business Visa coded as DN and ĐT is issued for those who would like to do business or invest in Vietnam. Unlike other nationalities, American has more priorities when issuing Vietnam Visa. The given period of time is up to one year with multiple entries due to some reasons between Vietnam and the US. If you are finding the answer for such many questions such as: How to apply for it? Which steps do you have to follow? How about required documents? Let us share with you in the post below to help you apply for your Business Visa.
HOW TO APPLY FOR IT?
- For the purposes of investment, business, or work, the applicants are required a Visa Approval Letter from the Ministry of Public Security in advance obtained by a company in Vietnam.
- The Visa Approval Letter is the legal document approved by the Vietnam Immigration Department to allow foreigners enter into Vietnam and pick up visa at:
►Vietnamese Embassies/ Consulates in your own or another country;
►Vietnam’ international border crossings;
►Vietnam’s international airports (Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi, Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang International Airport in Da Nang, Cam Ranh International Airport in Nha Trang, Phu Quoc International Airport in Kien Giang).
- The required documents need to provide both the applicant and Vietnam’s sponsor company:
1. A notary certified copy of sponsor company’s business or investment or representative license in Vietnam, tax and stamp registration certificate
2. Visa application forms must be signed and sealed by a legal representative of the company
3. Scanning the applicant’s passport
4. Providing the proposed date of arrival (this is the date you want your visa to start from. The start date of the visa itself will be the day you arrive – you can enter Vietnam at a later date (up to your exit date) but not before that date, so be sure to take time zone differences into account)
5. The place of picking up the visa: at any Vietnam international airports/ Vietnamese Embassies/ Consulates in your own or another country
* The visa duration is from 1 to 12 months with single or multiple entries
* Normal processing time: 5-7 working days
WHICH STEPS DO YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW?
STEP 1: Obtaining an approval letter from Vietnam Immigration Department
Required documents for this step are mentioned above.
STEP 2: Stamping Vietnam visa
You must submit the following documents to get your visa stamped at the embassy or the airport or border crossing,:
- Applicant’s original passport must be valid for six months from your intended arrival date, and must have at least one blank visa page;
- 2 passport sized photographs (4×6 cm);
- The copy of visa approval letter;
- Complete the entry and exit application form;
- Visa stamping fee depending on the visa single or multiple entry and visa validity ($25 for 1 and 3 month single, $50 for 1 and 3 month multiple, $95 for 6 month multiple and $135 for 1 year multiple entry) must be paid in cash at the place of picking up visa
OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO VIETNAM’S WORK PERMIT, VISAS AND TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
- How To Apply Work Permit In Viet Nam
- How To Apply Work Permit Extension
- How To Apply For Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Apply For Visa Extension In Vietnam
- How to apply for Extension of Temporary Residence Card
- Procedures For Lost Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- Vietnam Temporary Residence Card For Foreigner’s Relative
- Who Can Get Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- How To Apply Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Extend or Renew Visa In Vietnam
- How To Apply Vietnam’s Visa For Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Iran, Parkistan, Turkey Citizens
For further information:
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor | Platinum Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: 028 39102358 | 028 39102359 Mobile: 0938228856 | 0906640505
www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn