Vietnam work permit is the highest legal foundation, which warrants legal conditions for foreigners to work for enterprises in Vietnam. Owing to the fact that Vietnam work permit is only valid for 2 years at maximum, the employer needs to renew Vietnam work permit for the foreign labours if their aim is to extend the duration of signed labour contract. Fortunately, the way to renew Vietnam work permit is quite simpler provided that the foreign worker carries on holding the same position as in the previous Vietnam work permit. Do you want to find out newest way to renew Vietnam work permit for foreigners? Let us together explore the post below.
NEWEST WAY TO RENEW VIETNAM WORK PERMIT FOR FOREIGNERS
Up to now, the employers of enterprises operating in Vietnam are required to renew Vietnam work permit on behalf of foreign employees, in the circumstance that the current work permit is almost expired in advance of at least 45 days. Furthermore, foreigner’s information such as full name, passport number, position in company, etc. still must be similar to that in previous work permit.
REMINDER: The term of Vietnam work permit renewal for foreigners does not exceed 2 years.
To renew Vietnam work permit for foreigners, the employer will have to perform some stages as mentioned below:
- First of all, the employer submits a written form for explanation of foreign labour usage plan;
- Secondly, once the renewal request is accepted, the employer carries on submitting the work permit renewal dossier of foreign employees to the Department of Labour – Invalids and Social Affairs in the province where the company is located.
RELEVANT DOCUMENTS FOR RENEWING VIETNAM WORK PERMIT FOR FOREIGNERS
The renewal for Vietnam work permit is fairly much simpler compared to the obtainment for work permit now that the relevant documents are reduced. Let us figure out what is in the work permit renewal application dossier for foreigners:
- Request form for Vietnam work permit renewal from the foreigner’s company in accordance with laws of the Ministry of Labour – Invalids and Social Affairs;
- Health check certificate must be issued by the hospital or clinic assigned by the Department of Labour – Invalids and Social Affairs;
- 03 recent passport-sized photos (These photos should be taken with bareheaded, frontal view, showing the face and ears clearly, without glasses, and on a white background and within the last 6 months from the date on which the foreigner lodges the application dossier for Vietnam work permit);
- The original Vietnam work permit, which is valid for 5 days at minimum but still less than 45 days;
- People’s Committee approval;
- Notarized true copy of labour contract.
OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO VIETNAM’S WORK PERMIT, VISAS AND TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
- How To Apply Work Permit In Viet Nam
- How To Apply Work Permit Extension
- How To Apply For Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Apply For Visa Extension In Vietnam
- How to apply for Extension of Temporary Residence Card
- Procedures For Lost Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- Vietnam Temporary Residence Card For Foreigner’s Relative
- Who Can Get Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- How To Apply Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Extend or Renew Visa In Vietnam
- How To Apply Vietnam’s Visa For Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Iran, Parkistan, Turkey Citizens
For further information please contact:
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor | Platinum Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: 028 39102358 | 028 39102359 Mobile: 0938228856 | 0906640505
www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn