Foreign workforce rate rises rapidly in Vietnam market these years owing to open policies of Vietnam government to foreigners. To work in Vietnam without violating Vietnam regulations, foreign labors have to satisfy fully three main required paper, which is short-term Vietnam Working Visa, Vietnam work permit, and Vietnam Temporary Residence Card. Temporary Residence Card is a card proving identity and an entry visa when a foreign worker enters and exits Vietnam. After obtaining Vietnam working visa and work permit, foreigners could issue a Temporary Residence Card in order that they will need not frequently apply for Vietnam visa or visa renewal any longer. Are you finding how to issue Temporary Residence Card for foreigners working in Vietnam? We recommend you read carefully the article as follows.
FOR FOREIGNERS WORKING IN VIETNAM
To work in Vietnam without violating Vietnam regulations, foreigners must issue these relevant documents in order:
- Short-term Vietnam Business Visa sponsored by an authorized company in Vietnam (3 month single or multiple entry)
- Vietnam Work Permit
- Temporary Residence Card
Kindly check out the details of each document by clicking on its name above.
THE DURATION OF TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD FOR FOREIGNERS WORKING IN VIETNAM
Temporary Residence Card is issued to foreign investors, shareholders named on investment license or certificate business registration, foreigners working in Vietnam are already granted the Vietnam work permit.
The duration of Temporary Residence Card for foreigners working in Vietnam depends on Temporary Residence Card types:
- The duration of a Temporary Residence Card is shorter at least 30 days than the duration of the passport.
- The duration of a NG3, LV1, LV2, ĐT or DH Temporary Residence Card shall not exceed 05 years.
- The duration of a NN1, NN2, TT Temporary Residence Card does not exceed 03 years.
- The duration of a LĐ or PV1 temporary residence card does not exceed 02 years.
- Outdated Temporary Residence Cards will need extending.
RELEVANT PAPER OF TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD FOR FOREIGNERS WORKING IN VIETNAM
As a foreigners working in Vietnam, you may have intention of buying an apartment or opening a bank account in Vietnam. Temporary Residence Card will be the best choice for you due to its huge benefits. To issue Temporary Residence Card in Vietnam, you are required to prepare some relevant paper as follows:
- A notarized copy of Vietnam work permit;
- A valid Vietnam visa (decoded as LD or DN);
- A notarized copy of legal entity profile of guaranteed bodies, organizations or enterprises which asked for the issuance of Temporary Residence Card, and depend on the specific cases. Some of these documents below may need to submit:
- Certificate of investment;
- Certificate of business registration;
- License of representative office establishment;
- Subsidiary companies (including written notice of activity);
- Seal registration certificate;
- Tax code registration certificate (if any)
- A written request form for Temporary Residence Card;
- Declaration of foreign applicant’s information;
- Two passport-sized photos;
- Original passport;
- Proof of residence registration by local police station.
OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO VIETNAM’S WORK PERMIT, VISAS AND TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
- How To Apply Work Permit In Viet Nam
- How To Apply Work Permit Extension
- How To Apply For Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Apply For Visa Extension In Vietnam
- How to apply for Extension of Temporary Residence Card
- Procedures For Lost Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- Vietnam Temporary Residence Card For Foreigner’s Relative
- Who Can Get Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- How To Apply Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Extend or Renew Visa In Vietnam
- How To Apply Vietnam’s Visa For Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Iran, Parkistan, Turkey Citizens
For further information please contact:
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor | Platinum Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: 028 39102358 | 028 39102359 Mobile: 0938228856 | 0906640505
www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn