If you are a foreigner coming to Vietnam to work, study, or reside in Vietnam for a long-term period, Temporary Residence Card may be the priority you should consider to get. To get a Temporary Residence Card, you must remember to obtain Vietnam visa and work permit first. Temporary Residence Card can be replaced of Vietnam visa for foreigners to enter, exit, and reside in Vietnam without frequent visa or visa extension application every quarter as the validity of a Temporary Residence Card can be up to 5 years. Vietnam Temporary Residence Card benefits you must know will be mentioned in the article below. Kindly scroll down and read it slowly.
VIETNAM TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD IN GENERAL
Temporary Residence Card (TRC) in Vietnam is a legal document that acts as proof of identity, and as an entry Vietnam visa in order to travel within Vietnam Temporary Residence Card is valid from 1 to 5 years, depending on type of Vietnam visa granted for the foreigner.
Vietnam Temporary Residence Card is issued for investor, shareholder, foreign worker granted Vietnam work permit, and accompanying relatives (father, mother, spouses, and children under 18) of the Temporary Residence Card owner.
VIETNAM TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD BENEFITS – ALL YOU MUST KNOW
Temporary Residence Card definitely suits foreigners who intend to reside for a long-term period in Vietnam. If you still concern why you should obtain a Vietnam Temporary Residence Card, here are benefits of Vietnam Temporary Residence Card you must know as a foreigner:
- You do not need to apply for Vietnam visa or extend visa repeatedly any longer
- It is much cheaper than frequent visa application or visa extension
- Travel cost saving: You can stay in Vietnam for a long time as the validity of the Temporary Residence Card without leaving Vietnam
- Time saving: You only register your residence with the local police office where you reside in Vietnam – one time for whole the Temporary Residence Card validity
- You can buy an apartment and may soon be able to buy your own house in Vietnam
- You can conveniently conduct business process, marriage, etc. in Vietnam
- You can open a bank account in Vietnam
- You can use your Temporary Residence Card to take the domestic flight in Vietnam without the original passport
- You can save many passport pages if you possess a Temporary Residence Card for 2 or 3 years.
DOCUMENTS FOR FOREIGNERS TO APPLY FOR VIETNAM TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
To issue successfully a Temporary Residence Card in Vietnam, foreigners need to prepare well the important documents listed below:
- A valid and suitable Vietnam visa (LD or DN);
- Notarized copy of Vietnam work permit;
- Notarized copy of legal entity profile of guaranteed bodies, organizations/ enterprises that asked for the issuance of Temporary Residence Card, and under specific circumstances.
- Request form for Temporary Residence Card;
- Declaration of foreign applicant’s information;
- 02 passport-sized photos;
- Original passport;
- Proof of residence registration by local police department.
OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO VIETNAM’S WORK PERMIT, VISAS AND TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
- How To Apply Work Permit In Viet Nam
- How To Apply Work Permit Extension
- How To Apply For Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Apply For Visa Extension In Vietnam
- How to apply for Extension of Temporary Residence Card
- Procedures For Lost Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- Vietnam Temporary Residence Card For Foreigner’s Relative
- Who Can Get Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- How To Apply Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Extend or Renew Visa In Vietnam
- How To Apply Vietnam’s Visa For Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Iran, Parkistan, Turkey Citizens
For further information please contact:
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor | Platinum Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: 028 39102358 | 028 39102359 Mobile: 0938228856 | 0906640505
www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn