Vietnamese visa on arrival is the fastest, easiest, and most trusted way to get Vietnam visa on arrival. Generally, there are 3 steps to completely obtain the visa on arrival at Vietnam’s international airports. Must get the visa approval letter or Pre-visa approval letter in advance, depending on the entry purpose, visa validity and nationality, the processing of Vietnam visa Approval letter varies from 2 to 5 working days, the letter of Vietnam visa on arrival is convenient for tourist visa and business visa on arrival, and who departs from the country without Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate, the letter of visa approval is not a full visa, but required before departing for Vietnam. Check your all information before boarding and receiving the visa on arrival at Vietnam international airports upon arrival with the visa approval letter by applicant.
ALL YOU NEED TO NOW ABOUT VISA ON ARRIVAL IN VIETNAM
<> What is visa on arrival in Vietnam?
All you need to need about the Visa on arrival in Vietnam, firstly you need to have an approval Letter or Pre-visa approval letter, an official legitimate document granted to the international visitors by the Vietnam Immigration Department; consist of personal and travel information as full-name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, date of arrival to Vietnam, visa validity and place to pick up the visa for Vietnam; proving that they have been approved by the Vietnam Immigration to get visa for Vietnam at the arrival airport. Getting more information about Vietnam visa on arrival is the fastest, cheapest, the most convenient way and most trusted way to get the Vietnam visa on arrival.
<> How does visa on arrival work in Vietnam
Visa on arrival is granted for people when they arrived at the port of destination who are approved a letter of pre-visa approval by Vietnam Immigration Department. Vietnam visa on arrival is another way you are able to get a visa for Vietnam upon arrival, instead of getting the visa stamped on your passport at the Vietnam Embassy.
How visa on arrival works and which steps to get visa on arrival in Vietnam? In order to obtain the Vietnam visa on arrival – the whole procedure must go through 3 steps:
1- The first step, obtaining a letter of visa approval or Pre-visa approval letter issued by the Ministry of Public Security before your departure;
2- The second step, receiving the official visa approval letter from a visa agency or sponsored company in Vietnam, and checking one more time all information showing on the letter of pre-visa approval;
3-The last step, picking up the visa on arrival at Vietnam international airports upon arrival with the visa approval letter by applicant, the visa on arrival known for being a convenient and safe way to obtain a visa into Vietnam in a short amount of time, the visa upon arrival or landing visa or Visa on arrival “VOV” has been mentioned in various news outlets, some of which include The New York Times, USA Today, Trip Advisor, and CNN.
<> What is benefit of visa on arrival in Vietnam?
Visa on arrival in Vietnam is the fastest, cheapest, the most convenient way and most trusted way to get the Vietnam visa upon arrival, some of the major benefits of visa on arrival are that you don’t have to wait at the airport after arrival in the country. This will save you from the paperwork, the hassle of queues and documentation.
- The most convenient way: In contrast with the past, with people departs from a country without Vietnamese embassy or consulate, or who don’t have enough time to apply for Vietnam visa from Vietnam Embassy or Consulate, they can have their Vietnam visa on arrival with the approval letter at the Vietnam international airports. You don’t have to wait at the airport after arrival, after filling out an entry and exit form application, paying for fee, it often doesn’t require waiting or have delays in the process, and the Vietnam visa will be stamped on your passport within 30 minutes only. People call this is Vietnam Visa on Arrival.
- Cheapest: The Vietnam visa stamping fee paid in cash at the airport is fixed, not extra-fee any more as some overseas Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. Is often the lowest fee and best service afforded;
- Fastest way to obtain the visa for Vietnam: The total time processing a visa approval letter and Vietnam visa on arrival can be completed within two business days for tourist visa, 5 working days for business visa for Vietnam. Often if there is an emergency request, the visa approval letter may be given within two to three hours.
<> Who should use visa on arrival in Vietnam?
Vietnam visa on arrival is a viable option with various advantages, convenient for tourist visa, business visa to Vietnam and others. Those are granted the letter of visa approval can pick up the Vietnam visa on arrival; the following is the advantages of Visa on Arrival:
- Convenient for people departing from a country without Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate
- Saving time for those do not have enough time to apply for Vietnam visa at Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate
- Acting as a replaced document of E-visa if they are not in the list of countries can apply for an E-visa to Vietnam
- The best option for people coming from countries of Middle East, Africa…
<> Where to get visa on arrival in Vietnam with the Approval Letter
Once the Vietnam visa approval letter is granted and approved by the Vietnam Department of Immigration. It allows you board the plan and get Vietnam visa on arrival at the international airports, or international border crossings, or seaports. International visitors travelling to Vietnam must apply for a tourist or business visa approval letter in advance. You can pick up your Vietnam Visa on Arrival at one of five international airports in Vietnam. These international airports include:
- Noi Bai Airport in Hanoi
- Da Nang Airport in Da Nang
- Tan Son Nhat Airport in Ho Chi Minh City
- Cam Rang Airport in Nha Trang
- Phu Quoc Airport in Kien Giang
<> Requirements for Vietnam Visa On Arrival With Visa Approval Letter
Requirements for visa on arrival with the letter of approval letter at the Vietnam’s international airport can be completed shortly with the following documents:
- Applicant’s original passport must be valid for six months from your intended arrival date, and must have at least one blank visa page;
- 2 passport sized photographs (4×6 cm);
- The copy of visa approval letter
- Complete the entry and exit application form;
- Visa stamping fee depending on the visa single or multiple entry and visa validity paid in cash upon arrival. The visa stamping fee is the charge which you must pay directly to the airport Immigration at the Vietnam international airport on your arrival, the Vietnam visa will be stamped on your passport from the airport Immigration. The standard stamping fee as the following:
- The visa stamping fee for 1 month single entry: USD25 per person (only single entry with 1-month-stay in Vietnam)
- The visa stamping fee for 1 month multiple entries: USD50 (Multiple entries with 1 month stay in Vietnam)
- The visa stamping fee for 3 month single entry: USD25 (Single entry with 3-month-stay in Vietnam)
- The visa stamping fee for 3 month multiple entries: USD50 (Multiple entries with 3-month-stay)
- The visa stamping fee for 6 month multiple entries: USD95 (Multiple entries with 6-month-stay)
- The visa stamping fee for 1 year multiple entries: USD135 (Multiple entries with 1-month-stay)
Upon arrival, the airport immigration officer will verify the details of the Vietnam Visa Approval Letter based on your passport and travel documents. As long as you have entered the correct information on your visa application, you should have no problems being granted visa for Vietnam with your Visa Approval Letter.
OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO VIETNAM’S VISAS AND TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
- Steps to obtain the visa approval letter for visa on arrival in Vietnam
- Requirements for Vietnam visa approval letter
- All you need to know about Vietnam visa on arrival
- How To Apply Work Permit In Viet Nam
- How To Apply Work Permit Extension
- How To Apply For Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Apply For Visa Extension In Vietnam
- How to apply for Extension of Temporary Residence Card
- Procedures For Lost Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- Vietnam Temporary Residence Card For Foreigner’s Relative
- Who Can Get Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- How To Apply Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Extend or Renew Visa In Vietnam
- How To Apply Vietnam’s Visa For Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Iran, Pakistan, Turkey Citizens
For further information please contact:
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor | Platinum Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: 028 39102358 | 028 39102359 Mobile: 0938228856 | 0906640505
www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn