Generally, there are 2 steps to obtain the visa approval letter for visa on arrival at Vietnam’s international airports. The visa approval letter or Pre-visa approval letter is not a full visa, but required before departing for Vietnam, the visa approval letter is a legal document approved by the Vietnam Immigration Department. The Approval Letter for visa on Arrival in Vietnam is another way you are able to get a visa for Vietnam. Known for being a convenient way to obtain a Vietnam visa on arrival or landing visa in a short amount of time, depending on the entry purpose, visa validity and nationality, the processing of Vietnam visa Approval letter varies from 2 to 5 working days, the letter of Vietnam visa on arrival is convenient for tourist visa and business visa on arrival, and who departs from the country without Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate. How can apply for Vietnam visa approval letter on arrival? Steps to obtain the visa approval letter and the overview of the approval letter for Vietnam visa on arrival to be shared in this article with Visa5s.com
OVERVIEW OF APPROVAL LETTER FOR VISA ON ARRIVAL IN VIETNAM
<> What is Approval Letter for visa on arrival in Vietnam?
The Approval Letter or Pre-visa approval letter is an official legitimate document granted to the international visitors by the Vietnam Immigration Department; consist of personal and travel information as full-name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, date of arrival to Vietnam, visa validity and place to pick up the visa for Vietnam; proving that they have been approved by the Vietnam Immigration to get visa for Vietnam at the arrival airport.
<> Is the Vietnam Visa Approval Letter legitimate?
Yes, it is! Vietnam Visa Approval Letter is a legal document approved by the Vietnam Immigration Department, another way you are able to get a visa for Vietnam, instead of getting the visa stamped on your passport at the Vietnam Embassy. The approval letter for visa on arrival known for being a convenient and safe way to obtain a visa into Vietnam in a short amount of time, the letter of Vietnam Visa Approval or Visa on arrival “VOV” has been mentioned in various news outlets, some of which include The New York Times, USA Today, Trip Advisor, and CNN. The Vietnam Visa Approval Letter is not a full visa but before departing for Vietnam is required and allows picking up Vietnam visa upon arrival at one of Vietnam’s international airports.
<> What is benefit of visa approval letter?
Some of the benefits outlined in the Visa Approval Letter are as follows:
- Legitimate: Making sure that 100% is granted and approved by the Vietnam Department of Immigration;
- Convenient: In contrast with the past, with people departs from a country without Vietnamese embassy or consulate, or who don’t have enough time to apply for Vietnam visa from Vietnam Embassy or Consulate, they can have their Vietnam visa on arrival with the approval letter at the Vietnam international airports. After filling out an entry and exit form application and paying for fees, it often doesn’t require waiting or have delays in the process, after that they can get Vietnam visa stamped upon arrival at any Vietnam international airports. People call this is Vietnam Visa on Arrival.
- Cheap: The Vietnam visa stamping fee paid in cash at the airport is fixed, not extra-fee any more as some overseas Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. Is often the lowest fee and best service afforded;
- Fast: Obtaining Vietnam Visa Approval Letter can be completed within two business days for tourist visa, 5 working days for business visa for Vietnam. Often if there is an emergency request, the visa approval letter may be given within two to three hours.
<> Who need an approval letter for visa on arrival in Vietnam?
The approval letter for Vietnam visa on arrival is a viable option with various advantages, convenient for tourist visa, business visa to Vietnam and others. Those are granted the letter of visa approval can pick up the Vietnam visa on arrival; the following is the advantages of Visa on Arrival:
- Convenient for people departing from a country without Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate
- Saving time for those do not have enough time to apply for Vietnam visa at Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate
- Acting as a replaced document of E-visa if they are not in the list of countries can apply for an E-visa to Vietnam
- The best option for people coming from countries of Middle East, Africa,…
STEPS TO OBTAIN A APPROVAL LETTER FOR VISA ON ARRIVAL IN VIETNAM
If you are planning a stay of more than 30 days or a multiple-entry visit, you need to apply for the approval letter for visa on arrival before your departure via a company or visa agencies like Visa5s.com in Vietnam. The whole procedure for Vietnam visa on arrival must go through 2 steps: 1- The first step, applying for Vietnam visa Approval Letter (Pre-Visa Approval letter) issued by the Ministry of Public Security in advance; 2- The second step, the applicant obtains the Vietnam visa on arrival by themselves and by showing the Vietnam visa approval letter at the Vietnam’s international airports.
[STEP 1] – Submit information to obtain the approval letter for visa on arrival in Vietnam
Everything you need to know before applying the approval letter for visa on arrival in Vietnam, you will be asked the following information:
- Your full name shown on your passport (your first, middle and last name)
- Gender: male or female
- Your passport number along with passport expiry date
- Present nationality shown on your passport
- Date of birth shown on your passport
- Proposed arrival date in Vietnam. You could only enter Vietnam on the entry date or after the date of your visa approval letter shown. Keep in mind the time zone differences
- Your exit date
- Your arrival airport name (Tan Son Nhat, Noi Bai, Da Nang, Cam Ranh or Phu Quoc international airport)
- Your purpose of entry Vietnam (tourist, business, working, or relative visit)
- Type of Vietnam visa you wish to apply for: One month or three month single entry visa, or one month or three month multiple entry visa
- If accompanied by children, they also are required to apply for Vietnam visa approval letter with their own passports and pay the same fees.
The visa Approval Letter can be completed within two business days for tourist visa, and 5 working days for business visa to Vietnam. Often if there is an emergency, the visa approval letter may be given within two to three hours.
[STEP 2] – Receive the Approval Letter for Vietnam Visa On Arrival Via Email
After receiving the Vietnam visa approval letter from the visa agency or company in Vietnam, you should check all necessary information on the Visa approval letter such as Vietnam entry date, visa validity and place to pick up visa, if everything is correct. You are able to get your Vietnam visa stamped at the international airport with the following documents:
- Applicant’s original passport must be valid for six months from your intended arrival date, and must have at least one blank visa page;
- 2 passport sized photographs (4×6 cm);
- The copy of visa approval letter
- Complete the entry and exit application form;
- Visa stamping fee depending on the visa single or multiple entry and visa validity paid in cash upon arrival
Visa stamping fee for Vietnam visa on arrival
The visa stamping fee is the charge which you must pay directly to the airport Immigration at the Vietnam international airport on your arrival, the Vietnam visa will be stamped on your passport from the airport Immigration. The standard stamping fee as the following:
- The visa stamping fee for 1 month single entry: USD25 per person (only single entry with 1-month-stay in Vietnam)
- The visa stamping fee for 1 month multiple entries: USD50 (Multiple entries with 1 month stay in Vietnam)
- The visa stamping fee for 3 month single entry: USD25 (Single entry with 3-month-stay in Vietnam)
- The visa stamping fee for 3 month multiple entries: USD50 (Multiple entries with 3-month-stay)
- The visa stamping fee for 6 month multiple entries: USD95 (Multiple entries with 6-month-stay)
- The visa stamping fee for 1 year multiple entries: USD135 (Multiple entries with 1-month-stay)
Where to get visa on arrival in Vietnam with the Approval Letter
Once the Vietnam visa approval letter is granted and approved by the Vietnam Department of Immigration. It allows you board the plan and get Vietnam visa on arrival at the international airports, or international border crossings, or seaports. International visitors travelling to Vietnam must apply for a tourist or business visa approval letter in advance. You can pick up your Vietnam Visa on Arrival at one of five international airports in Vietnam. These international airports include:
- Noi Bai Airport in Hanoi
- Da Nang Airport in Da Nang
- Tan Son Nhat Airport in Ho Chi Minh City
- Cam Rang Airport in Nha Trang
- Phu Quoc Airport in Kien Giang
At the airport, the airport immigration officer will verify the details of the Vietnam Visa Approval Letter based on your passport and travel documents. As long as you have entered the correct information on your visa application, you should have no problems being granted visa into Vietnam with your Visa Approval Letter.
OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO VIETNAM’S VISAS AND TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
- How To Apply Work Permit In Viet Nam
- How To Apply Work Permit Extension
- How To Apply For Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Apply For Visa Extension In Vietnam
- How to apply for Extension of Temporary Residence Card
- Procedures For Lost Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- Vietnam Temporary Residence Card For Foreigner’s Relative
- Who Can Get Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- How To Apply Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Extend or Renew Visa In Vietnam
- How To Apply Vietnam’s Visa For Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Iran, Pakistan, Turkey Citizens
For further information please contact:
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor | Platinum Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: 028 39102358 | 028 39102359 Mobile: 0938228856 | 0906640505
www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn