Vietnam Temporary Residence Card (TRC) is one of important documents combined with Vietnam Visa or Work Permit (optional) to have a legal permission to live or work in Vietnam more than three months or even up to five years depends on the applicant status. However, starting to issue Temporary Residence Card makes hundred of foreigner get stuck since the procedures and conditions are rather complex or even, they do not really know due to language barrier. To make it simpler, out post today will help you make clear which conditions you have to satisfy when issuing Vietnam Temporary Residence Card (TRC). Let’s follow us.
[i] – VIETNAM TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD BRIEFING
The Temporary Residence Cards (TRCs) is issued for investor, shareholder, foreigner granted work permit and accompanying relatives (father, mother, wife, husband, children under 18 of the granting residence card person) of the granted residence card person. Temporary Residence Cards (TRCs) are valid for one to five years, with duration of at least one month less than expiration of passport.
The processing time is from 5 to 7 working days from the date of receiving complete documents; the renewal may take up to 14 days
[ii] – CONDITIONS FOR OBTAIN VIETNAM TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
The TRC is issued for people who:
- holding a valid Vietnam visa: NG3, LV1, LV2, ĐT, DH, NN1, NN2, TT, LĐ or PV1.
- passports are valid for less than one year
You have to be one of these following cases to get Vietnam Temporary Residence Card:
- Member of a limited company with at least 2 members;
- Owner of one member Limited Company in Vietnam (except for Representative of being authorized);
- Member of Board of Directors of a Vietnamese Joint-stock Company; Foreign Lawyers granted with law work permit in Vietnam;
- Foreign employers with related work permit working in Vietnamese enterprises or Representative offices of foreign company in Vietnam;
- Professionals, students, trainees working or studying in national programs and projects signed by ministries and approved by the Government;
- Family member of those who were granted with Vietnam temporary or permanent residence card).
To know more about specific procedures, let’s come here
OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO VIETNAM’S WORK PERMIT, VISAS AND TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
- How To Apply Work Permit In Viet Nam
- How To Apply Work Permit Extension
- How To Apply For Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Apply For Visa Extension In Vietnam
- How to apply for Extension of Temporary Residence Card
- Procedures For Lost Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- Vietnam Temporary Residence Card For Foreigner’s Relative
- Who Can Get Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
For further information please contact:
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor | Avenis Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: 028 39102358 | 028 39102359 Mobile: 0938228856 | 0906640505
www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn