Vietnam Investment Visa coded as DT is an authorization issued for those who are planning to do business or practice as a foreign investor or lawyer in Vietnam. This visa allows its holder to stay in Vietnam up to one year. Investors who wish to stay longer have to issue a Temporary Residence Card to extend the living period of time here up to 5 years. There are three ways to apply Vietnam Investment Visa comprised of Vietnam Embassies or Consulate overseas nearby your living place or workplace, E-visa – limited the entry and given time (only available for 46 countries) or Visa on arrival. If you are finding the fastest way to get your visa, Visa on arrival is the most convenient recommended for those who visit Vietnam for business purposes due to simple procedure and required documents. This type of visa can be issued for any kinds of visa with a single or multiple entries. What you have to notice that you must get an Approval Letter sponsored by a legal company operated currently in Vietnam before entry day. Let us share with you more about this kind of service you might interest in and the others.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A VIETNAM INVESTMENT VISA
If you’re planning to get a business, working, investment visa in Vietnam, you need to have a sponsored company has been registered and operating in Vietnam. The whole procedure for the investment visa must go through 2 steps: 1- The first step, have a visa Approval Letter (Pre-Visa) sponsored by a company in Vietnam, issued by the Ministry of Public Security in advance; 2- The second step, the applicant pick up the investment visa by themselves at the Vietnam’s international airports; Vietnamese Embassies/ Consulates overseas; or Vietnam’s international border crossings.
Obtaining a Investment approval letter from Vietnam Immigration Department
For the purposes of investment, business, or work, the applicants are required a Visa Approval Letter from the Ministry of Public Security in advance obtained by a company in Vietnam. The Visa Approval Letter is the legal document approved by the Vietnam Immigration Department to allow foreigners enter into Vietnam and pick up visa at Vietnamese Embassies/ Consulates in your own or another country; or Vietnam’ international border crossings; or at all Vietnam’s international airports upon arrival: the international airports include Noi Bai International Airport (Hanoi); Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City); Da Nang International Airport (Da Nang); Cam Ranh International Airport (Nha Trang); Phu Quoc International Airport (Kien Giang)
The required documents need to provide both the applicant and Vietnam’s sponsor company
- A notary certified copy of sponsor company’s business or investment or representative license in Vietnam, tax and stamp registration certificate;
- Visa application forms must be signed and sealed by a legal representative of the company;
- Scanning the applicant’s passport;
- Providing the proposed date of arrival (this is the date you want your visa to start from. The start date of the visa itself will be the day you arrive – you can enter Vietnam at a later date (up to your exit date) but not before that date, so be sure to take time zone differences into account);
- The place of picking up the visa at any Vietnam international airports: Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Cam Ranh, or Phu Quoc
* The visa duration is from 1 to 12 months with single or multiple entries
* Normal processing time: 7 working days
Required documents for picking up the Vietnam Investment Visa
You are able to get your visa stamped at the embassy or the airport or border crossing, to do this you must submit the following documents:
- Applicant’s original passport must be valid for six months from your intended arrival date, and must have at least one blank visa page;
- 2 passport sized photographs (4×6 cm);
- The copy of visa approval letter;
- Complete the entry and exit application form;
- Visa stamping fee depending on the visa single or multiple entry and visa validity (USD25 for 1 and 3 month single, USD50 for 1 and 3 month multiple, USD95 for 6 month multiple and USD135 for 1 year multiple entry) must be paid in cash at the place of visa picking up
WHERE TO PICK UP THE VIETNAM INVESTMENT VISA
There are three options to obtain Business Visa for those that require it
- Obtain the visa at Vietnamese Embassies/ Consulates in your own or another country or
- Obtain the visa at Vietnam’ international airports including Tan Son Nhat airport in Ho Chi Minh City, Noi Bai airport in Ha Noi City, Cam Ranh airport in Nha Trang, Da Nang airport in Da Nang City or Phu Quoc airport in Kien Giang Province or
- Obtain the visa at Vietnam’ international border crossings, Vietnam has over a dozen international overland border crossings. These allow overland travel to Cambodia (via five crossings), Laos (via six crossing) and China (at least two crossings)
THE RECOMMENDED FASTEST WAY TO APPLY VIETNAM INVESTOR VISA
Most people need a visa in order to enter Vietnam, unless they are coming from one of the visa-exempt countries. There are three ways of obtaining such a visa:
- Apply in person or by post through your nearest Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate;
- Apply for a Visa on Arrival (VOA) or;
- Apply for an e-visa online
While there are advantages and disadvantages associated with each of these, we recommend the Visa on Arrival as the best option for the purposes of tourist, business, working or investment.
Key features of Vietnam Visa on Arrival
- Convenient, as it can be done by completing an online application form
- Can be used to apply for any type of visa (1- 3, or 6 months, or 1 year multiple-entry visa)
- Visa on Arrival is a viable option with various advantages. With Visa on Arrival, you can apply for longer-term and multiple-entry visas, and you do not need to go in person to the Embassy, or apply by post. You just need to submit an online application and get a pre-approval letter.
- Can only be obtained at Vietnam’s international airports in Hanoi, Danang, Ho Chi Minh, Cam Ranh or Phu Quoc Airport. Hence it is only an option for air passengers.
*About the fee and processing time:
- You will need to pay two fees: 1. Service fee for approval letter, 2. Stamping fee.
- The service fee is paid online to the service provider. The amount depends on the visa type (number of months and number of entries) and service provider.
- The stamping fee is paid at the arrival airport when the visa is stamped. The fee starts at USD25 for 1 month and 3 month single entry, USD50 for 1 and 3 month multiple-entry visas. The stamping fee must be paid in cash (USD or VND).
- For tourist approval letter takes about 2 working days to process and can be sped up to 1 day or 4 hours for an extra charge. While the business approval letter takes 5 working days to process
OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO VIETNAM’S WORK PERMIT, VISAS AND TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
- All You Need To Get Vietnam Investment Visa For American
- Which Steps To Apply Investor Visa In Vietnam
- How To Apply For Vietnam Business Visa For Us
- How To Obtain Vietnam Visa On Arrival For Us Citizens
- A Guideline To Get A Working Visa In Vietnam
- How To Apply Work Permit In Viet Nam
- How to apply for Extension of Temporary Residence Card
- Who Can Get Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- How To Extend or Renew Visa In Vietnam
- How To Apply Vietnam’s Visa For Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Iran, Pakistan, Turkey Citizens
For further information please contact:
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor | Platinum Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: 028 39102358 | 028 39102359 Mobile: 0938228856 | 0906640505
www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn | Email: Visa@ditravel.vn