The rapid rise of foreign investments to Vietnam has led to the dramatic demand for foreign workers to work in Vietnam. Accordingly, Vietnam creates much more job opportunities for foreigners coming to Vietnam. As an employer, you should acknowledge that it is requisite to get Vietnam work permit extension for foreign workers at least 45 days in advance of their work permit’s expiry date. Therefore, you might need a specialized consulting company to assist you process the Vietnam work permit extension and this is the reason why work permit extension service was born. To extend your knowledge, Visa5s feel so honoured to help you get to know work permit extension service in Vietnam. Please scroll down and read carefully.
GET TO KNOW WORK PERMIT EXTENSION SERVICE IN VIETNAM
Vietnam work permit extension is required for foreign employees if they wish to stay in Vietnam to expand their labor contract with the current company. Before the expiry date of work permit (45 days at minimum) the employers must go through the Vietnam work permit extension for their foreign workers.
Work permit extension service in Vietnam, provided by work permit consulting agencies in Vietnam, helps employers extend the Vietnam work permit for expats.
HOW DOES A VIETNAM WORK PERMIT EXTENSION SERVICE WORK?
- Advantage: Time and effort saving
- Requirement: The employer must submit all required documents for their foreign employees’ extension dossiers to service provider.
- Main responsibilities:
– Consulting clients for free in need;
– Evaluating clients’ document capabilities;
– Representing clients to complete all necessary tasks.
ESSENTIAL DOCUMENTS FOR VIETNAM WORK PERMIT EXTENSION
The employer is required to submit these essential documents of the foreign worker to the service provider. Let us take a look below:
- Request form for Work Permit Extension from the employer in accordance with regulations of the Ministry of Labor – Invalids and Social Affairs;
- Health check certificate must be issued by the hospital appointed by DOLISA;
- 3 recent passport-sized photos;
- The original Vietnam Work Permit (valid for at least 05 days but no more than 45 days);
- People’s Committee approval;
- Notarized true copy of labor contract.
OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO VIETNAM’S WORK PERMIT, VISAS AND TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
- How To Apply Work Permit In Viet Nam
- How To Apply Work Permit Extension
- How To Apply For Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Apply For Visa Extension In Vietnam
- How to apply for Extension of Temporary Residence Card
- Procedures For Lost Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- Vietnam Temporary Residence Card For Foreigner’s Relative
- Who Can Get Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- How To Apply Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Extend or Renew Visa In Vietnam
- How To Apply Vietnam’s Visa For Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Iran, Parkistan, Turkey Citizens
For further information please contact:
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor | Platinum Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: 028 39102358 | 028 39102359 Mobile: 0938228856 | 0906640505
www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn