Vietnam has integrated into global economy, so it attracts many foreign investors and labours. Work Permit is an issue make them concern too much since it is the permission for them to work in Vietnam. Without it, they will be expelled or penalized by Vietnam Government. However, Vietnam Government still creates many favorable conditions for foreign workers such as Vietnam Work Permit Exemption policy. Vietnam Work Permit Exemption is a permission for foreigners can work in Vietnam in a given period of time (under 3 months) or included in some special cases. Let us share with all of you about Free Work Permit in Vietnam for foreigners working under 3 months as below.
 – WHAT IS WORK PERMIT?
In order to work legally in Vietnam, foreigners need to apply for a work permit from the local labour authorities of the province or city where their employer is located before signing an employment contract.
Vietnam Work Permit is granted for those who enter Vietnam with the aim at working longer than 3 months issued by the Department of Labor, Invalid and Society.
Validity: equal to the duration of the labor contract to be signed as far as the period is less than 02 years.
 – WHAT IS WORK PERMIT EXEMPTION – UNDER 30 DAY WORKING?
Based on regulations of the Labor Code of Vietnam, all of cases the foreign labors wishing to work in Vietnam must apply for Vietnam work permit or work permit exemption. However, pursuant to Article 7 of the Decree No 11/2016/ND-CP issued on 3 February 2016 detailing on the implementation of Labor Code regarding to the foreign labor working in Viet Nam, Foreign workers coming to Viet Nam to work as experts, managers, executive directors or technical employees with a period of under 30 days and no more than 90 cumulative days in 01 years. Keeping Work Permit in your hand helps you free to work in Vietnam legally. However, please notice your given time to not overstay or be penalized or expelled by Vietnam Police. Please do not violate the Labour in any cases.
 – PROCEDURE TO GET WORK PERMIT EXEMPTION IN VIETNAM – WORKING UNDER 30 DAY CASE
Next, you may wonder how to issue Vietnam Work Permit Exemptionin order to work in Vietnam under 30 days legally and not violate the law. Is it complicated? Don’t worry! We have listed the required documents you have to prepare before coming to Vietnam to issue Vietnam Work Permit Exemption. Please read carefully and make sure that all of dossiers are available.
- Request for exemption from work permits;
- Profile of the foreign worker including:
- Full name
- Passport number
- Start date and end date of employment
- Job placement of the foreign worker
- Proof of eligibility for work permit exemption include 01 photocopy to be collated with the original or 01 certified copy. Foreign documents are exempt from consularization, but must be translated into Vietnamese and certified in accordance with regulations of Viet Nam.
- Documents related to the foreign enterprises such as investment license, business registration certificate, establishment licenses (for headquarters or branches);
- Notarized true copy of the passport.
- The processing time is from 7 to 10 business days
If you would like to know more which cases are free for Work Permit in Vietnam, let’s visit this link.
In case, you have any questions about Vietnam Work Permit, do not hesitate to contact us at any time. We are willing to be a good supporter for you during issuing Vietnam Work Permit.
OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO VIETNAM’S WORK PERMIT, VISAS AND TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
- How To Get Vietnam Work Permit For Management Position
- Vietnam Submits New Issues Of Vietnam Work Permit
- Vietnam Work Permit Termination – Foreigners Must Know
- How To Extend or Renew Visa In Vietnam
- How To Apply Work Permit In Viet Nam
- How To Apply Work Permit Extension
- How To Apply For Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Apply For Visa Extension In Vietnam
- How to apply for Extension of Temporary Residence Card
- Procedures For Lost Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- Vietnam Temporary Residence Card For Foreigner’s Relative
- Who Can Get Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
For further information please contact:
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor | Platinum Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: 028 39102358 | 028 39102359 Mobile: 0938228856 | 0906640505
www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn