Foreigners who already had Vietnam Temporary Residence Card may be interested in applying Vietnam Residence Card for their relatives. As a foreigner possessing the Vietnam temporary residence card, if you wish to sponsor your relatives to Vietnam, having a Vietnam Work Permit as well as sponsored company in Vietnam are prior conditions that make you become eligible. Furthermore, documents proving your relationship with your relatives is a different aspect from regular temporary residence card dossiers. Visa5s today will answer you the question How can foreigner’s relative getting Vietnam Temporary Residence Card? in detail.
HOW CAN FOREIGNER’S RELATIVE GETTING VIETNAM TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD?
Family members of foreigner living in Vietnam can enter Vietnam by issuing Vietnam visa coded as TT with visiting relative purpose. Nevertheless, the TT visa is only valid for no more than 12 months. Foreign residents in Vietnam can sponsor their spouse, or children under 18 years old a Temporary Residence Card type TT so that they need not to obtain a Vietnam visa or visa extension over and over again.
Before applying for Temporary Residence Card in Vietnam for relatives, there are some notes foreign residents in Vietnam should notice:
- The term of a Temporary Residence Card is less at least 1 month than the term of the relative’s passport;
- The term of a TT Temporary Residence Card is supposed not to exceed 03 years;
- Temporary Residence Cards will not be issued if the relative’s passport is valid for less than 1 year;
- There are some differences in application dossier for foreign relatives compared to regular temporary residence card dossiers.
CASES OF TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD APPLICATION FOR FOREIGNER’S RELATIVE
- For the foreign citizen whose wife or husband holding a valid Temporary Residence Card in Vietnam for more than 1 year.
- For foreign children whose parents are foreigners holding a valid Temporary Residence Card in Vietnam.
ESSENTIAL DOCUMENTS FOR ISSUING VIETNAM TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD FOR FOREIGNER’S RELATIVE
The application of issuance Temporary Residence Card for foreigners’ relative includes dossiers of foreign residents in Vietnam and their relative. We already listed essential documents as below:
- For the foreign resident in Vietnam:
- A notarized copy of legal entity profile of guaranteed bodies, organizations or enterprises which asked for the issuance of temporary residence card, and depend on the specific cases, the following documents may be required: Certificate of investment; Certificate of business registration; License of representative office establishment; Subsidiary companies (including written notice of activity); Seal registration certificate; Tax code registration certificate (if any);
- Request form for Temporary Residence Card (NA6 form) must be signed and sealed by a legal representative of the company;
- Declaration of foreign applicant’s information (NA8 form) must be signed by the applicant;
- A notarized true copy of Vietnam work permit/ Vietnam work permit exemption;
- A notarized true copy of the Temporary Residence Card.
- For relatives:
- Relative’s original passport;
- Two passport-sized photos (2cm x3cm);
- Family Relationship Certificates as Certificate of Marriage (Husband or Wife), Certificate of Birth (Children or Parents) must be consular legalized and translated into Vietnamese;
- The valid TT visa of foreigner’s relative;
- Proof of residence registration certified by provincial police office.
OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO VIETNAM’S WORK PERMIT, VISAS AND TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
- How To Apply Work Permit In Viet Nam
- How To Apply Work Permit Extension
- How To Apply For Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Apply For Visa Extension In Vietnam
- How to apply for Extension of Temporary Residence Card
- Procedures For Lost Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- Vietnam Temporary Residence Card For Foreigner’s Relative
- Who Can Get Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- How To Apply Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Extend or Renew Visa In Vietnam
- How To Apply Vietnam’s Visa For Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Iran, Parkistan, Turkey Citizens
For further information please contact:
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor | Platinum Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: 028 39102358 | 028 39102359 Mobile: 0938228856 | 0906640505
www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn