Are you worried of Vietnam visa extension will take you a ton of time? Do you concern about how you can stay in Vietnam without violating Vietnam regulations? Visa5s.com today introduces you the best solution to release your concerns, which is Visa Run to Mocbai. Visa Run Vietnam to Mocbai border suits well expats staying in Ho Chi Minh City by the reason of its huge advantages such as saving a lot time and money, the procedure is stress-free and much easier, etc. The special point of Visa run to Mocbai is that you could do it in just one day after successfully issuing the Visa Approval Letter. To find out how long for doing Visa run to Mocbai in a specific way, you will find this article really helpful.
HOW LONG FOR DOING VISA RUN TO MOCBAI?
Generally, once your visa validity is up, you are required to apply for Vietnam visa extension in accordance with Vietnam regulations. Nevertheless, if you are not able to extend your Vietnam visa any more, the service of visa run to Mocbai is suitable for you in this situation.
So, how long for doing visa run to Mocbai?
Luckily, the total procedure of doing visa run to Mocbai only takes you half a day, which includes travelling time from Ho Chi Minh City and stamping time at Moc bai border. We will explain these periods of time in detail as following.
HOW TO TRAVEL TO MOCBAI BORDER FOR DOING VISA RUN?
Mocbai located in Tay Ninh province is the border between Vietnam and Cambodia. It takes about 3-4 hours to travel from Ho Chi Minh City to Mocbai depending on the transportation you choose. As a foreigner staying in Ho Chi Minh City, there are 3 following options that is suitable to your convenience:
<1> Public bus No.703 from 23/9 Park nearby Ben Thanh Market, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
The bus line 703 from Ben Thanh to Moc Bai is the cheapest option. It only costs 40,000VND (approximately USD 1.72) on way and departs in 30-minute intervals from 23/9 Park near Ben Thanh Market. Let take note that do not wait for it at Ben Thanh Station. The last bus from Moc Bai leaves at 5:00 pm.
- Distance: 80 km
- Operation time: 5:40 am to 19:15 pm
- Ticket fee: 40,000VND
<2> Company bus in Pham Ngu Lao Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
There are several bus companies in Pham Ngu Lao Street. The bus drops you off at the Moc Bai border and picks you up on the way back from Phnom Penh to Saigon. You can book the ticket on your own or via travel agencies in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Phnom Penh Sorya Bus – The ticket is only available for travelling from Saigon to Phnom Penh and costs USD 13 one way
- Kumho Bus costs 200,000VND one way
<3> Shuttle/shared bus from Visa run service
We recommend asking a visa extension agency in Ho Chi Minh City for more information about shuttle buses. Taking a shared bus for your border visa run is a reasonable option, easy to process with the service include: guide escort to Moc Bai border, lunch, paper work preparation, etc. but it will be more expensive than the public bus or company bus.
HOW LONG FOR DOING VISA RUN AT MOCBAI?
Normally, the whole procedure of doing visa run at Mocbai only takes you about 1.5 hours at most if you arrive in Mocbai border at the early time of day such as 9 am. The process includes these steps:
- Arrive in Mocbai: go through a security checkpoint and walk down on the left
- Exit Vietnam: Hand your passport and get your Vietnam exit stamp
- Enter Cambodia: Fill out an immigration card, get your Cambodian entry visa, and pay the visa stamping fee of USD 35
- Exit Cambodia: Walk to the Cambodian exit building and get your exit stamp
- Back to Vietnam once again: Get your new visa stamp along with the prepared documents and pay the visa stamping fee. You will be required to prepare you dollars to pay the visa run fee at this part.
OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO VIETNAM’S WORK PERMIT, VISAS AND TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
- How to apply for Vietnam business visa for US
- How to obtain Vietnam visa on arrival for US citizens
- Vietnam business visa for US citizen: Advantages and Disadvantages
- Which steps to apply investor visa in Vietnam
- How many stages to apply for Vietnam tourist visa
- How To Apply Work Permit In Viet Nam
- How To Apply For Visa Extension In Vietnam
- How to apply for Extension of Temporary Residence Card
- How To Extend or Renew Visa In Vietnam
For further information:
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor | Platinum Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: 028 39102358 | 028 39102359 Mobile: 0938228856 | 0906640505
www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn