Many questions and concerns about Vietnam visa extension: How to apply for Visa Extension in Vietnam? how to extend a tourist, electronic visa “E-Visa”, visa exemption certificate, business visa and working visa in Vietnam? How much does it cost for Vietnam visa extension? Is the visa extension procedure difficult? How many times can you extend Vietnam visa? How long does visa extension take? And how long can you extend your stay in Vietnam? Will your original passport be kept at Immigration Department in Vietnam for processing during waiting time or not? Everything you need to know before applying for visa extension in Vietnam is right in this article. Let’s start the journey with us via this article!
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST FOR VIETNAM VISA EXTENSION?
Visa extension in Vietnam allows you to stay longer instead of leaving Vietnam or renewing your visa. In addition, the price of the visa extension is rather cheaper than visa renewal, which can meet your budget and demand. How much does it cost for visa extension in Vietnam? The answer will depend on your documents and information that you can provide below
- Your nationality;
- What type of Vietnam visa do you have [tourist visa, business visa, working visa, E-visa, visa exemption stamp or relative visa,..]
- The latest Vietnam entry date stamp;
- The name of port entry into Vietnam;
- Has your visa ever extended?
- Have you ever overstayed your visa?
- How long do you need to extend the visa for?
- What is the purpose of your visa extension?
- Your current address in Vietnam;
The visa extension service fee and the best appropriate solutions depends on your nationality, current visa type, the time of submission, how long the visa extends for and the purpose of your visa extension. The basic cost for visa extension and renewal in Vietnam, please SEE HERE
IS THE VISA EXTENSION PROCEDURE IN VIETNAM DIFFICULT?
Currently, Vietnam immigration department fully support for visa extension, visa renewal, foreign visitor can apply for visa extension by themselves or via visa service agent throughout Vietnam. Is the visa extension procedure difficult? And how it works?
The detailed guideline for visa extension in Vietnam, please CLICK HERE to understand all things
HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU EXTEND VIETNAM VISA?
If you wish to stay longer in Vietnam, you can either do a Vietnam visa extension or a visa renewal without leaving the country. However, how may time can you allow to extend Vietnam visa? For citizens of the United States of America, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Japan, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain and Sweden,… almost the citizens come from the developed countries. If they enter Vietnam with popular visa types as tourist visa DL, business visa DN, working visa LĐ are allowed to extend the visa several times. How can you know how many times can you apply for Vietnam visa extension? By our experience, we would like to share a practical procedure for visa extension in Vietnam
How many times can you extend a tourist visa, E-Visa, Visa exemption stamp?
Foreign visitors granted a Vietnam tourist visa, E-visa, visa exemption certificate or visa exemption stamp entering Vietnam for travel, relative and friend visit purpose. The visa duration/ term can be extended ỏ renewed from 1 to 3 months maximum for single or multiple-entries. So the question here, how many times can they extend the Vietnam tourist visa, E-visa, visa exemption certificate or visa exemption stamp? It depends on a number of things, including where you come from. It means that your nationality and how long you wish to extend for and ability to give the documents proving for your entry purpose or visa purpose.
It should be noted that the citizens coming from Middle East, including Turkish, Bangladesh, Jordan, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Tunisia, the United Arab Emirates, and Yemen, etc. are allowed to extend their Vietnam visa for one time only and must leave the country for a new visa.
HOW LONG CAN YOU EXTEND YOUR VISA IN VIETNAM?
If you stay in Vietnam with one of Vietnam visa type included tourist visa, study visa, business visa, investment visa, or working visa with Vietnam enterprises. You would like to stay more in Vietnam due to some reasons, but your visa is coming to an end. Vietnam Visa extension or renewal service definitely can assist you to prolong your stay.
Conducting visa extension services in Vietnam, depending on your current visa type, nationality, the time of year and how long do you need to stay in Vietnam.
The visa extension term depends on the visa type granted to you and includes some cases as below:
- If your current business, working visa can be extended for from 1 month to 1 year maximum enclosed a Vietnam work permit or work permit exemption certificate
- Your current Tourist Visa, Visa exemption stamp: can be extended from 1 to 3 months maximum
- Current 5 year visa exemption certificate: can be extended for 3 months or 6 month single entry
- Expired visa and overstay the visa: can be extended for from 15 to 30 days depends on how long the visa expired
HOW TO EXTEND A TOURIST, ELECTRONIC VISA “E-VISA”, VISA EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE, BUSINESS VISA AND WORKING VISA IN VIETNAM?
Personal documents need to provide for visa extension application applied for all the cases
- Original copy of current passport;
- Original copy of valid Vietnam visa;
- Copy of latest Vietnam entry stamp and port of entry name into Vietnam;
- Original copy or photo of residential registration certificate confirmed by a local police where you are staying in Vietnam;
Foreigners entering Vietnam for the purpose of work, business, investment, please provide the following documents
- All the forms for visa extension or visa renewal must be signed and sealed by company’s legal representative;
- Notarized certified copy of legal Entity: A Limited Liability Company, Joint Stock Company and Representative Office in Vietnam
- Notarized true copy of business registration certificate, investment registration certificate or establish Representative Office
- Notarized true copies of Seal registration certificate and tax code registration certificate (if any)
- Notarized true copy of Vietnam work permit or work permit exemption certificate (for those granted the work permit in Vietnam);
HOW LONG DOES VISA EXTENSION IN VIETNAM TAKE?
To avoid being charged for the penalty fee because of overstaying, the visa extension should apply at least a week before the expiration date through provincial Immigration Department in one of three major cities of Ho Chi Minh, Ha Noi, or Da Nang. How long does the visa extension take? It depends on some factors such as the time of submission, your current visa type and specially nationality.
There are 2 options for visa extension processing time:
- Normal processing time is from 5 to 7 working days applied for almost citizens
- Normal processing time is from 8 to 10 working days applied for some citizens of China, Hong Kong, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Jordan, Pakistan, Egypt, Taiwan, Turkish,…
- Urgent processing time is from 2 to 3 working days applied for some citizens from US, UK, Japan, Australia, Canada, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain and Sweden
Your visa extension in Vietnam may be refused by the provincial Immigration department or the processing time is taking longer to process than the normal time frame.
OTHER ARTICLES OF VIETNAM’S WORK PERMIT, VISA EXTENSION AND RESIDENCE CARD
- New Regulation On Changing Vietnam Visa Type Without Leaving The Country 2020
- Latest Updates On Vietnam Visa Extension and Residence Card 2020
- Vietnam Visa Extension and Renewal Cost 2020
- How To Apply For Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Apply For Visa Extension In Vietnam
- How to apply for Extension of Temporary Residence Card
- Procedures For Lost Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- Vietnam Temporary Residence Card For Foreigner’s Relative
- Who Can Get Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- How To Apply Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Extend or Renew Visa In Vietnam
- How To Apply Vietnam’s Visa For Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Iran, Pakistan, Turkey Citizens
For further information:
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor | Platinum Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: 028 39102358 | 028 39102359 Mobile: 0938228856 | 0906640505
Email: Info@visa5s.com or Visa@ditravel.vn
www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn