Short-stay Vietnam visa extensions are permitted by the regulation of Vietnam immigration laws, the services of visa extension or visa renewal in Vietnam can be applied directly by applicant or through a visa agency. The Vietnam visa extension service is a solution ideal for foreign visitors, who want their Vietnam visa to be extended/ renewed for 1 or 3 month single or multiple entry, with some benefits such as appropriate price, saving your time and less complicated paper. In this article, we, Visa5s.com, would like to share some of the most important things related to the visa extension and visa renewal in Vietnam that all foreigner visitors should know about, the most differences between visa extension and visa renewal Vietnam, when you need to proceed visa extension service in Vietnam and the fastest ways to extend or renew Vietnam visa.
WHICH ARE THE BENEFITS OF VIETNAM VISA EXTENSION AND VISA RENEWAL SERVICES?
Have you ever extended or renewed your Vietnam visa yourself or by visa agency? Have you let your visa ever been expired? In this post we share the answer for the most common question asked by Vietnam’s tourist, business, working, investment visa holders and even spouse visa holders. Which are the benefits of visa extension/ visa renewal in Vietnam? Do you want to save time and money and avoid leaving the country for a new visa? Here is what you are looking for:
- The services of visa extension/renewal are conducted right here in Vietnam without leaving the country.
- Applications for visa extension/ visa renewal require the least complicated conditions with simple documents.
- All Vietnam visa types are allowed to extend or renew in accordance with Vietnam laws.
- The fastest time for visa extension or visa extension is within 2 business days or maximum in 5 working days adhered to government regulations.
- Vietnam visa extension or visa renewal is totally legal procedure and all visa extension stamps and visa renewal stickers are issued by the Vietnam immigration department.
- As you are legally permitted to prolong your stay, penalties for overstaying which is extremely severe and expensive are avoided.
- The service fee is much more reasonable than other options and of course, avoiding the penalty fee of overstaying.
THE MOST DIFFERENCE BETWEEN VISA EXTENSION AND VISA RENEWAL VIETNAM YOU SHOULD TO KNOW
There are many factors affecting the decision of the Immigration Department to grant a visa renewal sticker or visa extension stamp. And the most important things are your needs, what is your purpose, how long do you need to stay in Vietnam and which nationality you come from so far. Here is the most difference between visa extension and visa renewal Vietnam you should know:
Vietnam Visa Extension Service
1. The cost for visa extension service is always cheaper than visa renewal.
2. The nature of visa extension stamp is allowed to stay longer in Vietnam – definitely extend your permission stay while visa renewal is granted as a fresh new term.
3. The Vietnam’s visa extension term is single entry only.
4. The visa extension stamp Vietnam is more easily approved by the immigration office rather than re-issue a new Vietnam visa like the original visa.
Vietnam Visa Renewal Service
Basically, visa renewal is similar to visa extension, a small difference that you are granted a new visa stamp and Vietnam visa sticker paper on your passport with the new duration permission. Moreover the visa renewal fee is higher than the visa extension because of paying for visa stamping fee.
For the reasons mentioned above, you have another option of using Moc Bai Visa Run service to renew your tourist or business visa from one to three months, single or multiple entry visa. The new Vietnam visa can be picked up at Moc Bai border grossing, where you cross to Cambodia and return in the same day. This will certainly be more convenient, cheaper and save you a lot of hassle and time. While this procedure is not well-received by some officials, it is still perfectly legal. You can find more information about this in the post Moc Bai Visa Run service.
WHEN YOU NEED TO DO VISA EXTENSION SERVICE IN VIETNAM?
It is very important to apply for visa extension or visa renewal in Vietnam on time, which is before the expiration of your Vietnam visa. If you apply after your visa expires, even just one or two days later, then you will be fined for overstaying your visa and provide complicated documents, despite of your reasons. Therefore, recommendation is to apply at least one week before your current Vietnam visa expires.
When you need to do the visa extension or visa renewal in Vietnam:
- Your visa is coming to an end but you need to stay longer in Vietnam;
- You need to change your visa type and entry purpose in accordance with the new immigration laws effectly from July 2020;
- You want to exit the country; however, your Vietnam visa is already expired. Just only when you get the visa extension stamp, you can leave the country.
FASTEST WAYS TO EXTEND OR RENEW YOUR VIETNAM VISA
- Vietnam visa run service to Moc Bai border grossing, away 80 km from Ho Chi Minh City, your new Vietnam visa can be obtained in the same day. This is the fastes way for those granted a Vietnam 5 years visa exemption certificate, exit visa due to expired visa and for people need to have the new Vietnam visa for multiple entries.
- Using fast service for Vietnam visa extension or renewal Vietnam, the new visa extension stamp can be completed within 2 business days and fee is definitely higher than normal processing. The visa extension fast service Vietnam is not applied for all nationalities, especially citizen of countries from Middle East and Africa, or expired Vietnam visa.
ESSENTIAL DOCUMENTS FOR VISA EXTENSION AND RENEWAL IN VIETNAM 2020
The requirements for visa extension or renewal vary from time to time depending on the current visa type, the nationalities, the port of entry and time of submission. You can classify the type as below:
- Visa extension and renewal documents for business, working, investment visa;
- Visa extension and renewal documents for tourist, visitor visa;
- Requirements for visa exemption and e-visa;
- Requirements for Moc Bai visa run, pleasa;
Detail requirements for business, working, investment visa, and tourist, visitor visa, visa exemption and e-visa, and Moc Bai visa run, please SEE HERE
WHERE TO OBTAIN VIETNAM VISA EXTENSION AND RENEWAL?
Here are the contact details of the three major Immigration Departments located in all 3 of the major regions of Vietnam – North, Center and South:
- In Ho Chi Minh City:
- The Ho Chi Minh City Police Department’s Immigration Office: 196 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
- Ministry of Public Security Department Of Immigration: 254 Nguyen Trai Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- In Da Nang City: 7 Tran Quy Cap, Da Nang City
- In Ha Noi City: 40A, Hang Bai Street, Hanoi
OTHER ARTICLES OF VIETNAM’S WORK PERMIT, VISAS AND TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
- Vietnam visa extension and renewal cost 2020
- Steps to extend and renew tourist business visa Vietnam
- How To Apply Work Permit In Viet Nam
- How To Apply Work Permit Extension
- How To Apply For Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Apply For Visa Extension In Vietnam
- How to apply for Extension of Temporary Residence Card
- Procedures For Lost Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- Vietnam Temporary Residence Card For Foreigner’s Relative
- Who Can Get Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- How To Apply Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Extend or Renew Visa In Vietnam
- How To Apply Vietnam’s Visa For Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Iran, Pakistan, Turkey Citizens
For further information please contact:
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor | Platinum Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: 028 39102358 | 028 39102359 Mobile: 0938228856 | 0906640505
Email: Info@visa5s.com or Visa@ditravel.vn
www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn