How can citizens of India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, China, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwat, Palestine, Pakistan, Turkey, etc. get visa extension in Vietnam? For those who are granted Vietnam tourist visa, in fact, they are not allowed to extend Vietnam visa regulately. The alternative option is to leave the country then enter again with the new visa. In some special cases, Vietnam visa extension can be applied for those granted Vietnam Work Permit or Work Permit exemption certificate. The entry purpose of working need to be provided and they also need a company in Vietnam to sponsor for their visa extension. For citizens of these countries, we recommend apply and get the Vietnam visa extension at least 2 weeks before the visa expires.
THE BENEFITS OF VISA EXTENSION IN VIETNAM
Extending the tourist visa, visa exemption, business visa, working visa or investment visa in Vietnam, a visa extension from 15 days to 3 months maximum may be granted to you. What are the benefits of Vietnam visa extension?
- Visa extension service in Vietnam means that you will be able to stay longer in Vietnam
- Visa extension procedure is handling and completing in Vietnam and without leaving the country
- The visa extension fee is much cheaper, more convenient and faster
- Visa extension service is applied for any types of Vietnam Visa
- The visa extension is not complex required documents
- Visa extension service in Vietnam is a legal procedure
HOW TO GET A VISA EXTENSION IN VIETNAM?
There are many types of Vietnam visa: Investment visa ĐT, business visa ĐN, working visa LĐ, Student/internship visa DH, dependent visa TT and tourist visa DL. There are some steps to apply for Vietnam visa extension:
<> Step 1: Providing a scanned copies of your passport, Vietnam visa, Vietnam entry stamp, port of entry name and your needs
<> Step 2: We will review your documents and advise all information related to the visa extension in Vietnam
- Let you know your visa is able to extend or not
- Inform the visa duration they are allowed to extend
- Confirm the service fee for visa extension
- The processing time to complete the visa extension will be announced
<> Step 3: Submit your passport and visa for us to process the visa extension
<> Step 4: Receive the visa extension result and return the passport to you
In fact that visa extension in Vietnam, we divide into 2 groups for visa extension requirements as the following:
How to get a business or working visa extension in Vietnam
Vietnam business visa, working visa, investor visa and dependent visa granted by Vietnamese competent authorities to foreigners who are working, doing business with Vietnamese enterprises, working with Vietnam authorities or parties. One of the most important things to apply Vietnamese visa extension for foreigner, they must have a company registered and operated legally in Vietnam to submit the dossiers to Vietnam immigration department to sponsor the visa extension.
- The requirements for Vietnam business or working visa extension
How to get a tourist visa extension in Vietnam
Vietnamese Tourist visa or visa exemption granted to foreigners who come for the purpose of tourism, short term relative visit. The visa period/ duration may granted from 15 days to 3 month single or multiple entries, if they need to stay longer in Vietnam, they must get a visa extension stamp on the passport before their visa expires.
- All things you need to know about the requirements for Vietnam tourist visa extension
It takes from 5 to 7 working days to finish the visa extension in Vietnam, so applying the visa extension soon may help you active in some ways.
WHERE TO GET A VIETNAM VISA EXTENSION?
Getting Vietnam visa extension, your passport will be submitted along with other documents and hold by provincial immigration department Vietnam during the visa extension is being processed. If you are Ho Chi Minh City or Da Nang, Ha Noi, Dong Nai,…You can apply the visa extension by yourself by visiting the Immigration Department. However, to save your time, we do recommend that you should use the visa extension service from one of visa agency in city you are being.
Here are the contact details of the three major Immigration Departments located in all 3 of the major regions of Vietnam – North, Center and South:
- In Ho Chi Minh City:
- The Ho Chi Minh City Police Department’s Immigration Office: 196 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
- Ministry of Public Security Department Of Immigration: 254 Nguyen Trai Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- In Da Nang: 7 Tran Quy Cap, Da Nang City
- In Ha Noi: 40A, Hang Bai Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO VIETNAM’S WORK PERMIT, VISAS AND TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
- How To Apply Work Permit In Viet Nam
- How To Apply Work Permit Extension
- How To Apply For Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Apply For Visa Extension In Vietnam
- How to apply for Extension of Temporary Residence Card
- Procedures For Lost Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- Vietnam Temporary Residence Card For Foreigner’s Relative
- Who Can Get Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- How To Apply Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Extend or Renew Visa In Vietnam
- How To Apply Vietnam’s Visa For Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Iran, Parkistan, Turkey Citizens
For further information please contact:
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor | Platinum Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: 028 39102358 | 028 39102359 Mobile: 0938228856 | 0906640505
Email: Info@visa5s.com or Visa@ditravel.vn
www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn