Vietnam Business Visa issued for foreigners attempting to enter Vietnam for business purposes and coded as DN. It must be sponsored by a legal company registered in Vietnam and be issued when the foreigner obtains a Vietnam work permit. Foreigners can expand their stay duration or renew the visa by using Vietnam business visa extension service via visa agencies in one of the three major cities in Hanoi, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City. Vietnam business visa extension service was born with the mission of helping foreigners and their employer issue completely the visa extension. Only by Vietnam business visa extension service could foreigners save a lot of time and effort for a valid Vietnam visa without leaving the country. Let’s find out!
VIETNAM BUSINESS VISA EXTENSION SERVICE – GENERAL INFORMATION
Vietnam business visa extension means that the Vietnam Immigration Department will issue a new Vietnam business sticker paper on the foreigner’s passport with new expiration date. Then, the foreigner is eligible to stay in Vietnam until that day.
Only by Vietnam business visa extension service could foreigners save a lot of time and effort for a valid Vietnam visa without leaving the country as the service provider will complete all the process during the time you are in Vietnam.
The Vietnam business visa extension includes these cases:
- Business Visa: can be extended for from 1 month to less than 1 year
- Overstay the visa: can be extended for from 15 to 30 days (exit visa stamp)
FRIENDLY REMINDER: The duration of Vietnam business visa extension depends on the current visa type, nationality, the specified time of the year and purpose. Furthermore, there are only a limited number of nationalities are eligible to apply for the Vietnam business visa extension, which is changing every year.
TO USE VIETNAM BUSINESS VISA EXTENSION SERVICE
To use Vietnam business visa extension service, your Vietnam visa must be extended from 5-7 days before it expires. This is the whole process you will need to follow with us when using our Vietnam business visa extension service:
Step 1: Provide some information and documents for Vietnam business visa extension:
- Your nationality (please provide scanned copy of your passport);
- Scanned copy of your current Vietnam visa;
- Scanned copy of Vietnam entry stamp;
- Desiring visa validity (1 month single, 3 month single, 3 month multiple entry)
- Port of entry name?
- Has your Vietnam business visa been extended? (How many times?)
Step 2: Basing on your documents, we review and recommend at least 2 suitable options for your choice:
- Vietnam business visa renewal service;
- Vietnam business visa extension service or;
- Vietnam business visa run service in Ho Chi Minh City
Step 3: Once you confirm using our Vietnam business visa extension service, we will provide you as following:
- Service fees of Vietnam business visa extension;
- Required documents’ list of Vietnam business visa extension service;
- Term of payment;
- Processing time for Vietnam business visa extension service (about a week)
Step 4: After providing full documents the fees, you just wait for the result of your Vietnam business visa extension.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU ISSUE VIETNAM BUSINESS VISA EXTENSION SERVICE?
Recently, the allowable duration of Vietnam business visa extension depends on nationality, working plans and demands of the foreigner’s sponsored company in Vietnam.
- Up to 03 times for developed countries: The United States, The United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Denmark, Swede, Norway, Portugal, Belgium, Switzerland, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, New Zealand, Canada, Russia, etc.
- Up to only 01 time for the following countries on the condition that the sponsored company must prove the extension purpose as well as have proofs of Vietnam work permit issuance for foreign employees.
- Middle Eastern countries: Turkish, Jordan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Tunisia, the United Arab Emirates, Yemen, etc.
- Southern Asian countries: India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Maldives
- African countries: Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Niger, Madagascar, etc.
- Other countries such as China…
OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO VIETNAM’S WORK PERMIT, VISAS AND TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
- How To Apply Work Permit In Viet Nam
- How To Apply Work Permit Extension
- How To Apply For Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Apply For Visa Extension In Vietnam
- How to apply for Extension of Temporary Residence Card
- Procedures For Lost Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- Vietnam Temporary Residence Card For Foreigner’s Relative
- Who Can Get Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- How To Apply Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Extend or Renew Visa In Vietnam
- How To Apply Vietnam’s Visa For Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Iran, Parkistan, Turkey Citizens
For further information please contact:
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor | Platinum Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: 028 39102358 | 028 39102359 Mobile: 0938228856 | 0906640505
Email: Info@visa5s.com or Visa@ditravel.vn
www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn