Going abroad is the always a pleasure for a lot of people. However, beside the cost, the Visa policy in always a big concern every time you want to travel overseas. To understand your concern and to help the Vietnam tourism reach its target: To be more and more popular as a tourist destination, the Vietnamese government has bring out the easiest and most convenient type of Visa: electronic visa (e-Visa). In this article, we would like to supply you more information on New Policy of Vietnam electronic visas for foreigner from July 2020.
WHAT IS VIETNAM E-VISA?
E-visa is short for electronic visa. Vietnam E-visa is simply a visa that provided by the Vietnam Immigration Department by electronic transaction after the applicants has applied required documents on Vietnam Government’s website. E-visa Vietnam allows foreigners coming to Vietnam with different purposes such as: travelling, marriage, working, visiting, investing…
However, please note that Vietnam e-visa is valid for a maximum of 30 days with single entry. The e-visa or the electronic visa is issued through the electronic system, meaning that the entire procedure of applying for it and the process of receiving it will be carried out online.
VIETNAM E- VISA PROCEDURE
Make sure your country is entitled to apply for Vietnam e-visa
E-visa Vietnam is not applied for all countries. So far, there have been 80 countries eligible for apply Vietnam e-visa. So it is important to make sure that your country is in this list.
Vietnam e-visa requirements
To apply for Vietnam e-visa, these documents below are needed:
- A passport with six (6) months’ validity.
- A photo in .jpg format of your full passport data page.
- A passport photo in .jpg format (4×6, white background, without glasses)
- A valid international credit or debit card.
- An email address for support purposes.
- A temporary address within Vietnam.
- Your entry and exit dates and entry and exit points/airports.
There are other important conditions that should be completed in order to get your visa:
- You must be a foreigner that living outside of Vietnam.
- You must not be suspended from entry into the Vietnamese territory vide the Article 21 of Law on Entry, Exit, Transit, and Residence of Foreigners in Vietnam.
How to apply?
- Open the official website for Vietnam’s e-Visa Application.
- Upload .jpg images of your passport data page and passport photo.
- Fill up all required info from your passport data page.
- Fill up all required info regarding your trip.
- Pay the e-Visa fee using any of the payment methods offered.
- Receive your registration code and save the number.
- The entire period of getting your visa processed is about 2 – 3 working days in accordance to the Vietnamese calendar.
- Whether your application is accepted or not, the money will not be refunded.
- Organizations or legal entities in Vietnam can also invite foreigners to Vietnam with an e-visa as long as they have registered an account and e-signature as regulated by the law.
IMPORTANT UPDATE ON E-VISA VIETNAM
E- Visa Validity
- Vietnam e-visa is valid for maximum of 30 days, single entry.
- The e-visa that you receive is valid across 33 international check points in Vietnam including 8 international airports, 16 land ports and 9 international sea ports as well.
- Upon entry you must first submit your passport along with your e-visa to the Passport control counter for checking in Vietnam
Visa’s status can be changed.
- The new regulations have been easing on the status conversion of visas by adding 04 more regulations on changing visa’s status, including e-visa:
- Entry by electronic visas and having work permit or certification of not being subjected to work permits under the labor laws.
- The new visa shall be issued with new sign and time duration that is suitable with the purpose of conversion.
- The new regulations will take its effect from July 2020.
ADVANTAGES IN GETTING E-VISA VIETNAM
The purpose of e-visa is for applicant’s convenience. It is a great improvement in the Immigration Administration. From now on, you do not need to spend so much time on applying and waiting for the visa. Also e-visa is easy and simple to apply and can be done by yourself, which means it saves more money and time for your trip to Vietnam.
Now that foreigners to Vietnam have more choices of visa application, applicants can consider their purpose and time spent for the trip in order to decide the appropriate visa type.
OTHER ARTCLES OF VIETNAM’S VISAS AND TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
- Latest Policies of Vietnam Visa for foreigner from July 2020
- Steps to obtain the visa approval letter for visa on arrival in Vietnam
- All you need to know about Vietnam visa on arrival
- How To Apply Work Permit In Viet Nam
- How To Apply Work Permit Extension
- How To Apply For Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Apply For Visa Extension In Vietnam
- How to apply for Extension of Temporary Residence Card
- Procedures For Lost Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- Vietnam Temporary Residence Card For Foreigner’s Relative
- Who Can Get Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- How To Apply Vietnam’s Visa For Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Iran, Pakistan, Turkey Citizens
For further information please contact:
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor | Platinum Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: 028 39102358 | 028 39102359 Mobile: 0938228856 | 0906640505
www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn