As a small island nation with about 4.5 million people living in the Pacific Ocean, New Zealand is famous for its national rugby team, indigenous Maori culture and spectecular scenery. Aotearoa is the Maori name of New Zealand, means the land of immense white clouds. The name itself has shown how beautiful and majestic New Zealand scenery is, which makes it one of the ideal tourist destinations in the world. However, Vietnamese citizens wishing to travel to New Zealand are required to apply for a visa through the VFS visa center. The process of preparing and applying is not difficult, but it can cause many questions for those who apply for a foreign tourist visa for the first time. Today, Visa5s will help you find out more information about applying your document at VFS through our “Q&A About Procedure Of New Zealand Tourist Visa”.
1. Do I need to make an appointment to apply my application at VFS?
Answer: If your application does not include more than five (05) people then you do not have to book an appointment. If it does, please book an appointment before coming to VFS. However, you should come in the morning instead of afternoon, and it takes at least 30 minutes to review the document of each applicant.
2. Do I need to bring all my original documents?
Answer: You don’t need to bring all your original documents. Only passport and Visa application form are needed to be original. For other documents, copies and English translated ones are acceptable.
Noted: Passport needs to come in original form.
3. If I have my kids going with me and they are under 18, can I sign for them in the form?
Answer: If applicant has children going with them and the children are not the main applicant then parents of the children can sign on 2 forms on their behalf: Visa Application and Family Supplement Questionnaire.
4. Do all the names listed in the Visa application form have to come to VFS or just one person can represent for all?
Answer: Not all people listed in the Visa application have to come to VFS to submit their documents. We just need the main applicant whose signature is at the end of the Visa application to represent for all other people in the application form and come to VFS to submit the documents.
5. What kind of document needs to be both translated and notarized and what kind of document just needs to be translated without being notarized?
Answer: All documents submitted at VFS for Tourist Visa, under 06 months only need in photocopies and English translated, WITHOUT being notarized.
The English translated documents DO NOT require the notarized stamp but need the signature of the translator and stamp of translation company.
Note: Passport and Visa application form are required in original files
6. For Family Supplementary Questionnaire, if the applicant’s name has been on top of the form, then do I need to rewrite his information in the box under?
7. New Zealand Visa fees at VFS?
Answer: All the fees submitted For New Zealand Tourist Visa are the following:
- Visa fee: 3,290,000 VND per application
- IVL fee: 550,000 VND per application
- VFS fee for documents in paper: 525,000 VND per application
- Courier fee: 35,000 VND per application (optional)
- SMS fee: 60,000 VND per application (optional)
8. Time to apply your application at VFS and the address of VFS?
- The best time to apply your application is the morning, it takes about 30 minutes to receive and check the document of each person in an application.
- Working time of VfS: 8h-17h from Monday to Friday, except for holidays.
- Address: VFS Ho Chi Minh City- Resco Building, 5th Floor
- 94-96 Nguyen Du, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone number: 028- 35212001
FURTHER INFORMATION FOR VISAS OF OTHER COUNTRIES
- Thailand Visa For Foreigners Who Working – Living In Vietnam
- How To Apply For Visa Papua New Guinea In Vietnam
- Singapore Visa For Foreigners Who Working – Living In Vietnam
- China Visa For Foreigners In Vietnam
- How to Apply Hongkong Visa In Vietnam
- How To Apply Malaysia Visa In Vietnam
- Required Documents For Japan Visa – Tourist And Business
- Apply UK Visa In Vietnam
- How To Get A Visa To The USA
For further information, please contact us
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor | Platinum Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: 028 39102358 | 028 39102359 | Mobile: 0938228856 | 0906640505
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn