Are you finding a chance to perform your business in Vietnam? Do you want to expand your business market and explore new market segments? As far as you know, Vietnam Government has created many favorable conditions to attract foreign investors and workforce with the aim at integrating into the global economy and learn from other countries in terms of technology and education. Moreover, Vietnam Temporary Residence Card is one of the important permissions that allow foreigners to work and live in Vietnam in a long-term period. For someone, issuing Vietnam Temporary Residence Card is rather complex and makes them feel confused too much. Visa5s.com here will become your “savior” during getting your Temporary Residence Card in Vietnam. After reading this post, you can make clear some issues you are getting in trouble during getting your Vietnam Temporary Residence Card. So, would you like to gain more information? Let’s go with us.
WHAT IS VIETNAM TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD FOR FOREIGNER?
Temporary Residence Card (TRC) in Vietnam acts as proof of identity, and as an entry visa in order to travel within, in and out of Vietnam. This helps foreigners save a large amount of time and money for Vietnam visa application as well as Vietnam visa extension during the entry, exit, and residence in Vietnam. Vietnam Temporary Residence Card is valid from 1 to 5 years.
Vietnam Temporary Residence Card is issued for investor, shareholder, foreigner granted Vietnam work permit, and accompanying relatives (including father, mother, wife, husband, and children under 18) of the TRC owner.
Vietnam Temporary Residence Card will not be issued to people whose passports are valid for less than 01 year. All you need to know about the requirements for Temporary Residence Card in Vietnam are mentioned below.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE YOUR RESULT OF TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD?
- Applying the new The Temporary Residence Card takes from 05 to 07 working days from the date of receiving completed documents.
- Applying the The Temporary Residence Card due to lost takes 10 to 14 working days
WHERE TO GET VIETNAM TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD?
Here are the contact details of the 3 major Immigration Departments located in all 3 major regions of Vietnam – the North, Center and South:
- In Ho Chi Minh City:
- The Ho Chi Minh City Police Department’s Immigration Office: 196 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
- Ministry of Public Security Department Of Immigration: 254 Nguyen Trai Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- In Da Nang: 7 Tran Quy Cap, Da Nang City
- In Ha Noi: 44-46 Tran Phu Street, Hanoi
BEFORE APPLYING FOR TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD IN VIETNAM
- The duration of a temporary residence card is shorter at least 30 days than the duration of the passport.
- The duration of a NG3, LV1, LV2, ĐT or DH temporary residence card shall not exceed 05 years.
- The duration of a NN1, NN2, TT temporary residence card shall not exceed 03 years.
- The duration of a LĐ or PV1 temporary residence card shall not exceed 02 years.
- Expired temporary residence card may be extended.
- The temporary residence card is only issued foreign investors, shareholders named on investment license or certificate business registration in Vietnam. It is also issued to expats who is salaried and works in any place of Vietnam.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD IN VIETNAM?
- Members of a limited liable company with two members or more
- Owner of a one-member limited liability company
- Members in the Board of a joint-stock company
- Foreign lawyers who have been licensed by Ministry of Justice to practice law in Vietnam as stipulated by law
- Foreigners having work permit, work in various kinds of foreign enterprises and representative offices of foreign companies.
- Professionals, students, trainees working or studying in national programs and projects signed between the ministries and approved by the government.
- Accompanying relatives (father, mother, wife, husband, children under 18 of the granting residence card person).
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ISSUING TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD IN VIETNAM
Vietnam Temporary Residence Card will not be issued if the applicant’s passport is valid for less than one year. In addition, the duration of the Temporary Residence Card will always be at least one month shorter than the duration of the holder’s passport.
- A notarized copy of legal entity profile of guaranteed bodies, organizations or enterprises which asked for the issuance of temporary residence card, and depend on the specific cases, the following documents may be required:
- Certificate of investment;
- Certificate of business registration;
- License of representative office establishment;
- Subsidiary companies (including written notice of activity);
- Seal registration certificate;
- Tax code registration certificate (if any);
- A written request for Vietnam temporary residence card (NA6 form);
- Declaration of foreign applicant’s information (NA8 form);
- Two (2) passport-sized photographs (2cm x3cm);
- The applicant’s original of passport;
- A valid and suitable Vietnam’s visa (LĐ/DN);
- A notarized copy of Vietnam work permit;
- Proof of residence registration by local police department
Kindly note that in case of accompanying relatives, documents showing proof of relationship such as: birth certificates, marriage registration and family register are a must (these documents must be consular legalized and translated into Vietnamese, unless they are exempt from consular legalization under the provisions of Article 9 of Decree No. 111/2011 / ND-CP dated 05/12/2011 of the Government on consular certification, consular legalization.)
OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO VIETNAM’S WORK PERMIT, VISAS AND TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
- How To Apply Work Permit In Viet Nam
- How To Apply Work Permit Extension
- How To Apply For Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Apply For Visa Extension In Vietnam
- How to apply for Extension of Temporary Residence Card
- Procedures For Lost Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- Vietnam Temporary Residence Card For Foreigner’s Relative
- Who Can Get Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- How To Apply Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Extend or Renew Visa In Vietnam
- How To Apply Vietnam’s Visa For Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Iran, Parkistan, Turkey Citizens
Thông tin liên hệ:
‘Văn phòng Thanh Hóa: số 43 Hạc Thành, phường ba đình, TP Thanh Hóa
5th FloorPlatinum Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Điện thoại: 0919271858 0938228856 | 0906640505