South Korean businesses are rushing to cash in on Vietnam’s potential market in view of its diverse resources and labor pool. Vietnam Business Visa is vital for businessmen of South Korea if they are targeting to this lucrative market. Vietnam Business Visa symbolized as DN is issued for South Korean entrepreneurs for the purposes of working with businesses or cooperating with Vietnam enterprises. South Korean businessmen may wonder the meaning of Vietnam business visa and what they should prepare for a Vietnam business visa dossier. This article will show you what need to know about Vietnam business visa for South Korea.
GENERAL OF VIETNAM BUSINESS VISA FOR SOUTH KOREA
- Visa code: DN
- Purpose: issued for South Korean planning to work and run business in Vietnam.
- Prerequisite: South Korean entrepreneurs have to be sponsored by a company registered and operated in Vietnam in order that they support your legal documents and prepare for your Vietnam business dossier.
- Benefit: When South Korean already issued the Vietnam business visa, it will support the procedure of obtaining Vietnam Work Permit and the Temporary Residence Card.
PROCEDURE OF OBTAINING VIETNAM BUSINESS VISA FOR SOUTH KOREA
For South Korean businesses, there are 2 main steps including some essential papers you must go through to obtain the Vietnam business visa:
Step 1: Getting your a Business Approval Letter (Pre-Visa) sponsored by an authorized in Vietnam, issued by the Ministry of Public Security in advance. You should submit some required documents as mentioned below to your sponsored company:
- A notarized true copy of the sponsored company’s business license in Vietnam, tax and stamp registration certificate;
- Visa application forms must be signed and sealed by a legal representative of the company;
- Scan the applicant’s passport;
- Provide the estimated date of arrival. The start date of your Vietnam business visa will be the day you arrive – you can enter Vietnam at a later date (up to your exit date) but not before that date, so be sure to take time zone differences into account);
- Provide the place of picking up the visa.
Step 2: Picking up your Vietnam business visa on your own at the place you already provided before.
OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO VIETNAM’S WORK PERMIT, VISAS AND TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
- How to apply for Vietnam business visa for US
- How to obtain Vietnam visa on arrival for US citizens
- Vietnam business visa for US citizen: Advantages and Disadvantages
- Which steps to apply investor visa in Vietnam
- How many stages to apply for Vietnam tourist visa
- How To Apply Work Permit In Viet Nam
- How To Apply For Visa Extension In Vietnam
- How to apply for Extension of Temporary Residence Card
- How To Extend or Renew Visa In Vietnam
For further information:
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor | Platinum Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: 028 39102358 | 028 39102359 Mobile: 0938228856 | 0906640505
www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn