Vietnam tourism industry has been on fire by the huge influx of South Korean tourists since last year as the result of Park Hang-seo magic and the victory of Vietnam national football team. Moreover, Vietnam Visa Exemption Agreement is also a significant contributor to this positive result as South Korean tourists are allowed to enter Vietnam without visa for 15 days at maximum. After this duration, South Korean have to obtain a Vietnam Tourist Visa in case they are planning to extend their vacation. The post below would be a helpful guideline for you in order to know specific details about the procedure of issuance Vietnam Tourist Visa for South Korean.
VIETNAM TOURIST VISA FOR SOUTH KOREAN – WHAT IS IT?
Vietnam Tourist Visa categorized as DL is provided to South Korean citizen with the main purpose is travelling. South Korean tourists must obtain Vietnam tourist visa if they want to prolong the certain number of days of Vietnam visa exemption, which is no more than 15 days. You could have much more opportunities to visit a lot of breathtaking sceneries in Vietnam such as Cat Ba, Ha Long Bay, Da Lat, Da Nang, Phu Quoc Island and so on for up to 3 months only by your own Vietnam tourist visa.
SPECIFIC GUIDELINE AND PROCEDURE OF ISSUANCE VIETNAM TOURIST VISA FOR SOUTH KOREAN
South Korean tourists need to go through these 2 specific steps if they planning to get the Vietnam tourist visa in order to travel in Vietnam without violating Vietnam tourism law for foreigners:
1. The very first step is to issue a Tourist Approval Visa (Pre-visa). South Korea tourists should acknowledge some necessary information to prepare well:
- Nationality: South Korean;
- The validity of your passport: at least 6 months from your proposed arrival date and 1 blank visa page.
- Your expected date of arrival. The start date of your Vietnam tourist visa will be the day you arrive – you can enter Vietnam after the date you are supposed to arrive (up to your exit date) but not before that date.
- The place for you to pick up your Vietnam tourist visa:
- At Vietnam Embassies in South Korea or
- At international airports of these cities: Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang or Nha Trang.
2. Secondly, South Korean tourists need to have your passport stamped at the place of your Vietnam tourist visa picking up. You are supposed to be well prepared with important documents mentioned below:
- Applicant’s original passport;
- 2 passport sized photographs (4×6 cm);
- The copy of tourist approval letter;
- Completed entry and exit application form;
- Visa stamping fee depending on the visa single or multiple entry and visa validity (USD25 for 1 and 3 month single, USD50 for 1 and 3 month multiple, USD95 for 6 month multiple and USD135 for 1 year multiple entry) must be paid in cash at the place of visa picking up.
OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO VIETNAM’S WORK PERMIT, VISAS AND TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
- How to apply for Vietnam business visa for US
- How to obtain Vietnam visa on arrival for US citizens
- Vietnam business visa for US citizen: Advantages and Disadvantages
- Which steps to apply investor visa in Vietnam
- How many stages to apply for Vietnam tourist visa
- How To Apply Work Permit In Viet Nam
- How To Apply For Visa Extension In Vietnam
- How to apply for Extension of Temporary Residence Card
- How To Extend or Renew Visa In Vietnam
For further information:
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor | Platinum Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: 028 39102358 | 028 39102359 Mobile: 0938228856 | 0906640505
www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn