Most of foreigners have to issue Vietnam Visa to have a legal permission to enter and stay in Vietnam. Some nationalities are applicable due to co-operation between two countries. Turkey Citizens are unluckily a member of nationality list that Vietnam Immigration Department restricts or screen the dossier carefully. It makes citizens of Turkey difficult to obtain Vietnam Visa. If you are Turkey citizens, please acknowledge that you cannot apply for Vietnam tourist, business visa by yourself and it takes a lot of time for the procedure. For your convenience, you need ask the help from an experienced agency in Vietnam to apply the Visa Approval Letter in advance, then you can get the Vietnam Visa stamped at the nearest Vietnamese Embassy in Turkey or Vietnam International Airport (in Ho Chi Minh, Ha Noi, Da Nang, Nha Trang).
DO TURKISH HAVE TO ISSUE VISA FOR VIETNAM?
Vietnam has exemption list that some countries do not issue visa to enter Vietnam. The rest of it must obtain a visa from one of the Vietnamese Embassies/ Consulates or via agencies on arrival. Turkish passport holders must issue Vietnam Visa despite the purposes whether business, visit relatives or travelling. Here is the exemption list:
- Citizens of Brunei and Myanmar are granted bilateral visa-free entry no more than 14 days;
- Citizens of Philippines are granted bilateral visa-free entry no more than 21 days;
- Citizens of Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Cambodia, Laos, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan are granted bilateral visa-free entry no more than 30 days;
- Citizens of Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Russia, Finland, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Belarus are granted unilateral visa-free entry no more than 15 days
- Citizens with APEC business cards from member economies of Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) are granted visa-free entry with no more than 60 days of residence;
- For tourists to Phu Quoc, Vietnam: Foreigners and abroad residing Vietnamese citizens entering Vietnam through an international border and travelling to Phu Quoc island, then residing under 15 days are granted Vietnam visa free entry. Passport are required at least 45 days validity. After entering Phu Quoc, in case travelers want to have a visit to other destinations or reside in the island more than 15 days, they will be offered Vietnam visa by the Immigration department right in the island;
Note: Kindly note that the citizens of Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Russia, Finland, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Belarus are granted unilateral visa-free entry no more than 15 days, after 15 days visa exemption they must leave Vietnam for their home or another country and it takes at least 30 days since the latest exit from Vietnam to enter again without Vietnam visa.
TWO WAYS OF OBTAINING VIETNAM VISA FOR TURKISH
Turkish citizens can get Vietnam Visa via two channels:
- Apply for a Visa on Arrival (VOA) or;
- Apply in person or by post through your nearest Vietnam Embassy or Consulate in Turkey;
While there are advantages and disadvantages associated with each of these, we recommend the Visa on Arrival as the best option for the purposes of tourist, business and work considering a trip to Vietnam.
Option 1: Vietnam Visa on Arrival for Turkish Citizens
Vietnam Visa on Arrival is a viable option with various advantages. With Visa on Arrival, you can apply for longer-term and multiple-entry visas, and you do not need to go in person to the Embassy, or apply by post. You just need to get a pre-visa approval letter and pick up the Vietnam visa at international airports
The advantages of Visa on Arrival
- Convenient, as it can be done by completing an online application form
- Can be used to apply for any type of visa Vietnam from 1 to 3 month single entry
- You will need to pay two fees: 1. Service fee for Vietnam visa approval letter, 2. Vietnam visa stamping fee.
- The Vietnam visa service fee is paid online to the service provider. The amount depends on the visa type (number of months and number of entries) and service provider.
- The Vietnam visa stamping fee is paid at the arrival airport when the Vietnam visa is stamped. The visa fee starts at USD25 for 1 month and 3 month single entry, USD50 for 1 and 3 month multiple-entry visas. The stamping fee must be paid in cash (USD or VND).
- Can only be obtained at Vietnam’s international airports in Hanoi, Danang, Ho Chi Minh, Cam Ranh or Phu Quoc Airport. Hence it is only an option for air passengers.
- For tourist visa approval letter takes about 5 working days to process and can be sped up to 1 day or 4 hours for an extra charge. While the business approval letter takes 7 working days to process
Option 2: Via Vietnam Embassy or Consulate in Turkey
The advantage of applying this way is that you already have the Vietnam visa stamped in your passport before leaving for Vietnam, which means you do not need to queue on arrival for your passport to get stamped.
- Traditional approach to getting a visa
- Can be done in person or by post
- Can be used to apply for any type of visa
- The fee is uncertain as it depends on the consulate/ embassy
- Can be used for any entrance point, whether by land, air, or sea
- Takes about 5 working days to process, but can be sped up to 1- 2 days for urgent service.
- Visa is stamped before departure.
You can apply for a visa through the local Vietnam Embassy in Turkey either in person or by mail. To do this, you need to fill out and sign an application form, sending it along with your passport and a passport photo.
The application process is not the most convenient, however, especially for people who do not live near a Vietnam Embassy or Consulate in Turkey. Moreover, the fees vary depending on the Embassy or Consulate, and the processing time is longer.
Vietnamese Embassy in Ankara, Turkey
Address: KozaSokak No 109. Gaziosmanpasa, Ankara, Turkey
Phone: 090 312 – 446 8049 – Fax: 090 312- 446 5623
Web Site: https://vietnamembassy-turkey.org/
TWO STEPS TO OBTAIN VIETNAM VISA FOR TURKISH CITIZNES
<1> – THE FIRST STEP: Having a Visa Approval Letter (Pre-Visa) sponsored by a company in Vietnam, issued by the Ministry of Public Security in advance; The Vietnam tourist, business visa, which is categorized as DL, DN, LV, DT, is issued for those who enter Vietnam for tourism, business purpose, these visas are issued for the Vietnam company inviting foreigner coming to Vietnam for tourism, business, working purpose.
Normal processing time from 5 to 7 working days; Requirements for Vietnam Visa Approval Letter
- A notary certified copy of sponsor company’s business or investment or representative license, tax registration, company seal registration form;
- Scanning the applicant’s passport;
- Providing the proposed date of arrival (this is the date you want your visa to start from. The start date of the visa itself will be the day you arrive – you can enter Vietnam at a later date (up to your exit date) but not before that date, so be sure to take time zone differences into account);
- Providing the place of picking up the visa (the visa can be picked up at either the Vietnamese Embassies/ Consulates in your own or another country, or airports of Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang or Nha Trang);
<2> – THE SECOND STEP: Turkish applicant pick up the Vietnam visa by themselves at the overseas Embassies/ Consulates of Vietnam, or at the international border gates or at the Vietnam’s international airports.
After receiving the Vietnam visa approval letter from the company in Vietnam, you should check all necessary information on the approval letter; especially the most important thing allows you to obtain the Vietnam visa on arrival, if everything is correct. You are able to get your Vietnam visa stamped at the international airport with the following documents:
- Applicant’s original passport must be valid for six months from your intended arrival date, and must have at least one blank visa page;
- 2 passport sized photographs (4×6 cm);
- The copy of Vietnam visa approval letter
- Complete the entry and exit application form;
- Visa stamping fee depending on the visa single or multiple entry and visa validity paid in cash upon arrival
Visa stamping fee for Vietnam visa on arrival
The visa stamping fee is the charge which you must pay directly to the airport Immigration at the Vietnam international airport on your arrival. The fee involves the charge for your Vietnam visa on Arrival, the visa will be stamped on your passport from the airport Immigration. The standard stamping fee as the following:
- The visa stamping fee for 1 month single entry: USD25 per person (only single entry with 1-month-stay in Vietnam)
- The visa stamping fee for 1 month multiple entries: USD50 (Multiple entries with 1 month stay in Vietnam)
- The visa stamping fee for 3 month single entry: USD25 (Single entry with 3-month-stay in Vietnam)
- The visa stamping fee for 3 month multiple entries: USD50 (Multiple entries with 3-month-stay)
- The visa stamping fee for 6 month multiple entries: USD95 (Multiple entries with 6-month-stay)
- The visa stamping fee for 1 year multiple entries: USD135 (Multiple entries with 1-month-stay)
OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO VIETNAM’S VISAS AND TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
- Visa Vietnam Extension
- Overview Of Visa Vietnam
- Tourist Visa For Vietnam
- Visa Approval Letter
- Airport Fast Track Vietnam
- How To Apply Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Extend or Renew Visa In Vietnam
- How To Apply Vietnam’s Visa For Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Iran, Pakistan, Turkey Citizens
Thông tin liên hệ:
‘Văn phòng Thanh Hóa: số 43 Hạc Thành, phường ba đình, TP Thanh Hóa
5th FloorPlatinum Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Điện thoại: 0919271858 0938228856 | 0906640505