Vietnam is really well-known for such many magical and historical destinations recognized by UNESCO, so it attracts a great number of visitors annually. If you are British, you no need to get Tourist Visa due to 15 days Vietnam Visa Exemption, which means you are permitted to enter and remain here during this given period of time without visa for travel purposes. British tourists who wish to prolong their staying more than 15 days have to issue Vietnam Tourist Visa through two ways such as E-visa, visa on arrival and Vietnam Embassies or Consulates nearby your workplace or living place overseas. What all British need to know about Vietnam Tourist Visa will be mentioned in this post below about procedure and required documents. Please satisfy these requirements according to your cases: 15-day Visa Exemption or Vietnam Tourist Visa.
I. CAN BRITISH TOURIST VISIT VIETNAM WITHOUT VISA?
British are one of the members of Vietnam Visa Exemption due to agreement between two governments with the aim at co-operating and integrating. British tourist enjoys this benefits, so you ne need to issue a visa to travel in Vietnam with the period of time at maximum 15 days.
To get Visa Exemption, your passport has to meet some requirements such as:
- Validity: at least 6 months following the arrival day in Vietnam according to your plan
- Blank page: at least 2
- Nationality: British
Moreover, the entry day is not exceeded 30 days from exit date of their last stay in Vietnam in visa exemption contract.
Last but not least, please confirm to airlines/ carrier if transit visa is required for any connection.
II. WHAT ALL BRITISH CITIZENS NEED KNOW ABOUT VIETNAM TOURIST VISA
For those who would like to prolong their staying more than 15 days to enjoy more days in Vietnam, issuance of Vietnam Tourist Visa is a requirement.
This type of visa coded as DL is granted for those who visit Vietnam for Tourism purposes during short-term about one to three months with a single or multiple entries. There are three channels to get Vietnam Tourist Visa including:
- Apply in person or by post through your nearest Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate;
- Apply for a Visa on Arrival at the Vietnam’s international airports (VOA) or;
- Apply for an e-visa online
These ways are applicable for British citizens. Please consider carefully and choose which service is suitable for you. Visa on Arrival is a service recommended for most of British tourist due to its convenience. Instead of visiting Vietnam Embassies or Consulates, you can stay at home by submitting via online application. It is rather convenient and not time-consuming for those who live far away London.
We would like to give you the address of Vietnam Embassy in London that you might need in the near future to issue your visa.
Vietnam Embassy in London
Address: 12-14 Victoria Rd., London W8-5rd, UK
Tel: (4420) 79371912
Fax: (44020) 7565385
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO VIETNAM’S WORK PERMIT, VISAS AND TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
- How To Obtain Vietnam Visa On Arrival For Us Citizens
- How To Apply Work Permit In Viet Nam
- How To Apply Work Permit Extension
- How To Apply For Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Apply For Visa Extension In Vietnam
- How to apply for Extension of Temporary Residence Card
- Procedures For Lost Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- Vietnam Temporary Residence Card For Foreigner’s Relative
- Who Can Get Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- How To Extend or Renew Visa In Vietnam
- How To Apply Vietnam’s Visa For Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Iran, Pakistan, Turkey Citizens
For further information please contact:
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor | Platinum Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: 028 39102358 | 028 39102359 Mobile: 0938228856 | 0906640505
www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn | Email: Visa@ditravel.vn