Annually, British come to Vietnam for business making purposes, so the matter that British businessmen are concerned about how British can obtain Vietnam Business Visa. Luckily, Vietnam government and the UK have agreement about Visa Exemption, which means that British can enter and stay in Vietnam for doing business without visa within 15 days. Of course, your visa will be invalid after this given period of time and you are forced to exit Vietnam. In case, you want to prolong your staying, please obtain Vietnam Business Visa – categorized as DN issued for those who enter Vietnam for related business purposes. Please notices that you must have a sponsor company to support you fulfill your dossiers. You can obtain visa 3 ways such as Vietnam Embassies or Consulates, E-via – applicable for the UK and Visa on Arrival – recommended for business purposes. If you wonder how to obtain it, our post here will be mentioned some useful information about required documents and procedure.
HOW BRITISH CAN OBTAIN VIETNAM BUSINESS VISA
Business visa is an issue that most of businessmen concerned about. This type of visa categorized as DN, DT… which is a short-stay visa for related business purposes. As a British citizen, you are free to enter Vietnam without issuance of visa within 15 days for business purposes. However, if you would like to stay more, Vietnam Business visa is a must.
You can obtain Vietnam Business Visa via three channels. Luckily, three ways are applicable for British.
- Apply in person or by post through your nearest Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate
- Apply for a Visa on Arrival (VOA) or
- Apply for an e-visa online
Each way has pros and cons in terms of fee, time-processing and cost-effective. Please consider and make comparison between these services to choose a best service for you.
PROCEDURE AND REQURIED DOCUMENTS OF VIETNAM BUSINESS VISA FOR BRITISH CITIZENS
Please keep in your mind that to issue Vietnam Business Visa, you have to have a sponsor company registered and operated currently in Vietnam to help you get approval letter.
⇒ Convenience: If the company has a long-term plan to recruit foreigners, Vietnam Business Visa guaranteed by the company will help to conduct the process in obtaining a work permit and temporary residence card for foreigners easily.
The whole procedure for the business visa must go through 2 steps:
1. Having a visa Approval Letter (Pre-Visa) sponsored by a company in Vietnam, issued by the Ministry of Public Security in advance;
2. Pinking up the business visa at the overseas Embassies/ Consulates of Vietnam, or at the international border gates or at the Vietnam’s international airports.
HOW BRITISH CAN OBTAIN A BUSINESS APPROVAL LETTER
The required documents need to provide both the applicant and Vietnam’s sponsored company
- A notarized true copy of the sponsored company’s business or investment or representative license in Vietnam, tax and stamp registration certificate;
- Visa application forms must be signed and sealed by a legal representative of the company;
- Scanning the applicant’s passport;
- Providing the estimated date of arrival (this is the date you want your visa to start from. The start date of the visa itself will be the day you arrive – you can enter Vietnam at a later date (up to your exit date) but not before that date, so be sure to take time zone differences into account);
- Providing the place of picking up the visa
* Time processing: 7 business days
WHERE TO PICK UP THE BUSINESS VISA FOR BRITISH CITIZENS
There are three options to obtain a Business Visa:
1. Receive the visa at Vietnamese Embassies/ Consulates in your own or another country
Vietnam Embassy in London
Address: 12-14 Victoria Rd., London W8-5rd, UK
Tel: (4420) 79371912
Fax: (44020) 7565385
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Get the visa at Vietnam’ international airport
– Tan Son Nhat airport in Ho Chi Minh City
– Noi Bai airport in Ha Noi City, Cam Ranh airport in Nha Trang City
– Da Nang airport in Da Nang City
– Phu Quoc airport in Kien Giang Province
3. Obtain the visa at Vietnam’ international border crossings, Vietnam has over a dozen international overland border crossings. These allow overland travel to Cambodia (via five crossings), Laos (via six crossing) and China (at least two crossings)
We hope that this information will be useful for you to issue Business Visa in Vietnam. If you would like to know more, you can click to these following links or leave questions for us on Website.
Hope you will have a successful business trip in Vietnam.
OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO VIETNAM’S WORK PERMIT, VISAS AND TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
- How To Apply Work Permit In Viet Nam
- How To Apply Work Permit Extension
- How To Apply For Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Apply For Visa Extension In Vietnam
- How to apply for Extension of Temporary Residence Card
- Procedures For Lost Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- Vietnam Temporary Residence Card For Foreigner’s Relative
- Who Can Get Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- How To Apply Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Extend or Renew Visa In Vietnam
- How To Apply Vietnam’s Visa For Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Iran, Parkistan, Turkey Citizens
For further information:
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor | Platinum Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: 028 39102358 | 028 39102359 Mobile: 0938228856 | 0906640505
www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn | Email: Visa@ditravel.vn