To invest in Vietnam, British need to have Investment Visa – coded as DT issued for foreign investors contribute capital to Vietnam enterprises and foreign lawyers practice in Vietnam. First and foremost, you need to be included in the name list contribute capital to company in Vietnam mentioned in the Business Certification and have a sponsor company to get business approval letter before the entry day. Although British are allowed to stay in Vietnam by 15 day Visa Exemption, issuance of visa is a must if you would like to stay more than 15 days to do business and invest here. Of course, you can obtain Vietnam Investment Visa via such various channels such as Vietnam Consulates or Embassies nearby your workplace or living place overseas, E-visa and Visa on arrival. In spite of your option, you have to satisfy those following requirements and please master those checking what British need to do in terms of Visa Exemption. Let’s take a tour to collect such much useful information about what British need to know about Investment Visa to make your business trip run smoothly as your expectation.
WHAT BRITISH NEED TO KNOW ABOUT VIETNAM INVESTMENT VISA
- Vietnam Investment Visa is coded as DT. This type of visa is for foreign investors or for lawyers having the Foreign Registered Lawyer Licenses
- The maximum validity is up to one year with single or multiple entry
- The British investor has to contribute capital to Vietnam enterprises and his/her name is mentioned in the official Business Registration Certificate
WHO CAN GET VIETNAM INVESTMENT VISA
- Member of a limited company with at least 2 members;
- Owner of one member Limited Company in Vietnam (except for Representative of being authorized);
- Member of Board of Directors of a Vietnamese Joint-stock Company;
- Foreign Lawyers are granted with law work permit in Vietnam;
- Foreign employers with related work permit working in Vietnamese enterprises or Representative offices of foreign company in Vietnam – Professionals, students, trainees working or studying in national programs and projects signed by ministries and approved by the Government.
- Relatives of the temporary resident card holder include: parents, spouse and children
HOW TO APPLY FOR VIETNAM INVESTMENT VISA
As a British businessman, you are keen on Vietnam market. You are planning to invest here for expanding your business model not just limited to the United Kingdom. We would like to remind you that to issue Vietnam Investment Visa, you need to have a sponsored company has been registered and operating in Vietnam and your name is mentioned in the Business Registration Certificate about contribute capital to the company in Vietnam. The whole procedure for the investment visa must go through 2 steps:
► Get visa Approval Letter (Pre-Visa) sponsored by a company in Vietnam, issued by the Ministry of Public Security in advance;
► British applicant can pick up the investment visa by themselves at the Vietnam’s international airports; Vietnamese Embassies/ Consulates overseas; or Vietnam’ international border crossings.
OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO VIETNAM’S WORK PERMIT, VISAS AND TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
- British Can Enter Vietnam Without Visa
- Fastest Way To Apply Vietnam Investor Visa
- Which Steps To Apply Investor Visa In Vietnam
- How To Apply For Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- Vietnam Business Visa For Us Citizen Advantages And Disadvantages
- How To Obtain Vietnam Visa On Arrival For Us Citizens
- How Can I Apply For Business Visa In Vietnam?
- Who Can Get Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- How To Extend or Renew Visa In Vietnam
- How To Apply Vietnam’s Visa For Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Iran, Parkistan, Turkey Citizens
For further information please contact:
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor | Platinum Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: 028 39102358 | 028 39102359 Mobile: 0938228856 | 0906640505
www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn | Email: Visa@ditravel.vn