All you need to know about the Temporary Residence Card in Vietnam for foreigners who are an investor, shareholder, and foreigner granted work permit in Vietnam and accompanying relatives will be presented in the following post. The processing time For Vietnam Temporary Residence Card is from 05 to 07 working days from the date of receiving complete documents, Vietnam Residence Card can be obtained at the three major Immigration Departments located in all 3 of the major regions of Vietnam – North, Center and South. Foreigner who granted the Temporary Residence Card in Vietnam, are allowed to work and live in Vietnam in a long period of time with duration of at least one month less than expiration of passport. During this given time, they can do many favorite things and explore the lifestyle of Vietnamese people as well. Here we would like to give you a closer view on TRC in Vietnam.
WHAT IS VIETNAM TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD FOR FOREIGNER?
Temporary Residence Card (TRC) is a card acting as a proof of identity and an entry Vietnam visa when a foreign traveler enters and exits Vietnam, and allow the foreigners to stay in Vietnam for a long term without frequently applying or renewing every 3 month.
An important point that foreigners must remember is Vietnam Temporary Residence Card will not be issued to foreigners whose passports are valid under 365 days.
HOW LONG DOES A TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD FOR FOREIGNER LAST?
The Temporary Residence Card is valid up to 5 years, depending on the applicant’s type code. To understand more detail about codes of Vietnam visa’s each type, kindly click here.
- The term of a Temporary Residence Card is shorter 30 days at minimum than the term of the passport.
- The term of a NG3, LV1, LV2, ĐT or DH Temporary Residence Card will not exceed 5 years.
- The term of a NN1, NN2, TT Temporary Residence Card will not exceed 3 years.
- The term of a LĐ or PV1 Temporary Residence Card will not exceed 2 years.
- Outdated temporary residence cards may be renewed.
WHERE TO OBTAIN VIETNAM TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD?
Here are the contact details of the three major Immigration Departments located in all 3 of the major regions of Vietnam – North, Center and South:
- In Ho Chi Minh City:
- The Ho Chi Minh City Police Department’s Immigration Office: 196 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
- Ministry of Public Security Department Of Immigration: 254 Nguyen Trai Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- In Da Nang: 7 Tran Quy Cap, Da Nang City
- In Ha Noi: 44-46 Tran Phu Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
REQUIREMENTS OF TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD IN VIETNAM
Temporary Residence Card is pretty suitable for foreign residents in Vietnam owing to the fact that they will not need to issue Vietnam visa or Vietnam visa extension over and over again, which costs much time and money. However, foreigners intending to apply for Temporary Residence Card in Vietnam must meet the following requirements first:
- Members of a limited liable company with 02 members or more
- Owner of a one-member limited liability company
- Members in the Board of a joint-stock company
- Foreign lawyers who have been licensed by Ministry of Justice to practice law in Vietnam as stipulated by law
- Foreigners possessing Vietnam work permit
- Foreigners working or studying in national programs and projects signed between the ministries and approved by the government
- Family members (father, mother, wife, husband, children under 18 of the granting Temporary Residence Card person in Vietnam).
PROCEDURE OF TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD APPLICATION IN VIETNAM
After fulfilling requirements above, foreigners will be able to jump to the procedure of applying for Temporary Residence Card in Vietnam. The whole process will be performed as below:
<> Step 1: Prepare relevant documents in accordance with Vietnam regulations, including:
- A valid and suitable Vietnam visa (LD or DN);
- Notarized copy of Vietnam work permit;
- Notarized true copy of legal entity profile of guaranteed bodies, organizations/ enterprises which asked for the issuance of Temporary Residence Card, and under specific ccircumstances.
- Request form for Temporary Residence Card;
- Declaration of foreign applicant’s information;
- 02 passport-sized photos;
- Original passport;
- Proof of residence registration by local police department
<> Step 2: Submit temporary residence card dossier to the nearest office of the Immigration Department – Ministry of Public Security. The application submission time is from Monday -Saturday every week (except for holidays).
Note: NG3 Temporary Residence Card must be submitted to the competent authority of the Ministry of Affairs.
<> Step 3: Receive result of Temporary Residence Card after 5-7 working days from the date of receiving dossier. The applicant must bring the receipt, personal paper, and application fee to the temporary residence card provider.
Due to this quite complicated procedure, Visa5s.com feels pleasure to assist you the whole procedure of Temporary Residence Card obtainment. Should you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO VIETNAM’S WORK PERMIT, VISAS AND TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
- How To Apply Work Permit In Viet Nam
- How To Apply Work Permit Extension
- How To Apply For Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Apply For Visa Extension In Vietnam
- How to apply for Extension of Temporary Residence Card
- Procedures For Lost Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- Vietnam Temporary Residence Card For Foreigner’s Relative
- Who Can Get Vietnam Temporary Residence Card
- How To Apply Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- How To Extend or Renew Visa In Vietnam
- How To Apply Vietnam’s Visa For Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Iran, Parkistan, Turkey Citizens
Thông tin liên hệ:
‘Văn phòng Thanh Hóa: số 43 Hạc Thành, phường ba đình, TP Thanh Hóa
5th FloorPlatinum Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Điện thoại: 0919271858 0938228856 | 0906640505